Tsukuda / Sano Alien Resurrection Statue Painted by Asami Daiji

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alienhelm

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/5 Alien Resurrection Scuplt , painted by Asami Daiji.

Very cool and great paint app ... :rock

sanoalienresurrationstatue-4.jpg

sanoalienresurrationstatue-4.jpg

sanoalienresurrationstatue-2.jpg

sanoalienresurrationstatue-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Sano Alien Resurrection Statue Painted by Asami Daiji

Looks terrific! Nice glossy paintjob :clap

Also love the glossiness about it... gives it the slimy feel. the black, browns and reds give a great color contrast ...

Unless Sano sculpted for Tsukuda many years ago, that's not a Sano sculpt...because that is DEFINATELY the Tsukuda A:R Alien.

Here's the original:

100_1535-1.jpg

That's a great looking paint job...:clap I can't say the same for the alien
though as I hate the resurrection alien design.
Still a fine looking collectible though.

Unless Sano sculpted for Tsukuda many years ago, that's not a Sano sculpt...because that is DEFINATELY the Tsukuda A:R Alien.

Here's the original:

100_1535-1.jpg

Apologizes you are correct, on Roswells Yahoo blog they state its a Sano Alien though :slap , strange maybe its a mod from Sano , here is the link...

Hate to bring this thread alive again, but does anybody have one of these they might want to part with.??

Hate to bring this thread alive again, but does anybody have one of these they might want to part with.??

There are always a few Tsukuda Aliens on eBay. I count two Resurrection Aliens there at the time of this post. It's going to look like the one in Sabres' post, though. These weren't quite known for their paintjobs.

There are always a few Tsukuda Aliens on eBay. I count two Resurrection Aliens there at the time of this post. It's going to look like the one in Sabres' post, though. These weren't quite known for their paintjobs.

Seen those bug they're too pricey especially seeing them sell for way less. But thanks

Back