TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TRUE BLOOD - new series on HBO

I'm really enjoying every episode... its the only one on right now that I won't miss. Even though the end scene was predictable it was still really funny and I'm hoping next week we get a better idea of just what he is.

Well, I think it's obvious who the murderer is now. They've kind of been setting it up, but not really.

I now love Lizzy Caplan

This show definitely gives me a new appreciation for her....

Oh damn...so when does the next season start up then?

Who knows, "Big Love" was critically acclaimed and doing fairly well ratings wise left Season 2 with a cliffhanger and never returned. It hasn't been canceled but hasn't been promoted as returning anytime soon either. This show might follow suit or be like some of the other original series and announce an additional season within a few weeks and probably air sometime in 2009

Spoiler Spoiler:

That definately seems likely...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That definately seems likely...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I was talking with some co-workers and we think its:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, why was the killer biting his victim in the bar, but he was befinitely not a vampire?? Or was he?? I am so very confused!

To make people think it was a vampire. Or he was a werewolf as Sam hinted exists on the show.

Yeah, I was talking with some co-workers and we think its:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, why was the killer biting his victim in the bar, but he was befinitely not a vampire?? Or was he?? I am so very confused!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hadn't thought about Lizzy - but that makes sense - all the murderers were women significant to Jason. She could have been stalking him long before they met.

This show keeps getting better & better, but every week makes me want to slap Sookie around just a little more. Her reaction toward Sam was rediculous after the revelation.

The supporting characters are what is making this series tick for me. The Sookie-Bill storyline is good, but the Lizzy-Jason storyline is excellent. Plus, Lafayette steals every scene he is in.

This show keeps getting better & better, but every week makes me want to slap Sookie around just a little more. Her reaction toward Sam was rediculous after the revelation.

The supporting characters are what is making this series tick for me. The Sookie-Bill storyline is good, but the Lizzy-Jason storyline is excellent. Plus, Lafayette steals every scene he is in.

The real show stealers are Caplan and Paquin boobie scenes!!:naughty

Tall kid who told his mom off = Hoyt (just for those that wanna know)

Paquin's portrayl of Sookie is a little off but I chalk that up to Alan Ball (is that his name....???)

In the book she didn't quite react the same - it was not about a prejudice again shape shifter as much as that it opened up the fact for her that yes Vampirism is supernatural and not some virus.....
That and in the book - Sam did not look away as she got ready for bed......

Well, I wad thinking Rene or Hoyt and it turns out to be

Spoiler Spoiler:

I love true blood because of this show and the life and times of tim im watching hbo again.

Another kickass episode... and I did not see
Spoiler Spoiler:

But of course, with this show you never know if someone is a red herring or not. But, really looking forward to the season finale... although for some reason I'm expecting a cliff-hanger :huh

Oh, and the made Vampire was hilarious :lol

So many questions now, that was a REALLY good episode. So, regarding the lady that bailed out Tara,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, Jason Stackhouse has turned from a himbo to an extremely good actor. Love the arc his character has taken.

And Sookie continues to get on my last nerve. Thank goodness for the excellent supporting cast.

Back