TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TRUE BLOOD - new series on HBO

I plan on reading it after the first season ends... I just don't like to start one in the middle of the other if that makes sense :lol

Absolutely understand - I just didn't want you to not read it as it is a good read.....

But I must admit - my favorite book of the series will probably never make it to the series......

Just because it is the 5th book.....and I doubt there will be 5 seasons....

In regards to the latest episode, I though it was great, I felt really bad for Lafayette's 'associate' and Amy turned out to be a ^^^^ing nut. I'm interested to see if Tara
Spoiler Spoiler:
and if Sookie survives the Vampire BArtender's attack! :horror :D

Why would you think that Tara is (see spoiler)???

I didn't get that vibe....

P.S. Anything with Tara is a mystery for me as she is not part of the books like she is for the show.....

Any idea of how long the season is? I rented the pilot from blockbuster a few weeks ago and thought the show had some promise but I'll have no desire to add HBO to my already large cable bill.

I've noticed it's not avaliable on Itunes either. I guess I will wait till it hits video.

Evan

Most HBO series are 13 episodes - I haven't heard anything about this one though.

Why would you think that Tara is (see spoiler)???

I didn't get that vibe....

P.S. Anything with Tara is a mystery for me as she is not part of the books like she is for the show.....
'Cause when they went to get rid of her Mom's demon, the lady told her she had a 'Different kind of demon inside her'
Spoiler Spoiler:

Her Demon probably causes her to be a b.itch, I've wanted to punch her in the face since the first episode

That's her character, you on the other hand are really a ^^^^^ and I wanna punch you in the face too. I like her so go to hell. :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I have had many apeople want to punch me in the face, you're just going to have to get in the long line.

I like this show. always catch it with entourage

saw the ending for tonights episode coming from a mile away, but it was still funny and cool. I really hope HBO picks this up for more seasons, it's one of my favorite shows on right now.

GODDANM!!!!!!!!!!! That ^^^^ was crazy!!!! I knew Sam was something else!! So damned cool!!

Looks like Bill is in a bit of trouble though!!

And I wonder what's really up with Tera?? Looks ^^^^in' crazy too!!!!

saw the ending for tonights episode coming from a mile away, but it was still funny and cool. I really hope HBO picks this up for more seasons, it's one of my favorite shows on right now.

They have picked up for Season 2 already.....though I am wondering how they will handle it if they go as Season 2 should be based on book 2...

Last night's episode was okay.....though some things that they have changed really get me...because some of the things in the books depend on the earlier stuff for the later stuff.......

They have picked up for Season 2 already.....though I am wondering how they will handle it if they go as Season 2 should be based on book 2...

Last night's episode was okay.....though some things that they have changed really get me...because some of the things in the books depend on the earlier stuff for the later stuff.......

The show is based on the book, but that doesnt mean it is going to follow the books to the letter.

Does anyone know why they said only 3 episodes left?

i think this show will be ranked up there with The Sopranos although it will never Replace The Sopranos the Greatest show ever .

Back