TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TRUE BLOOD - new series on HBO

my wife hates this show because its unrealistic. i responded ,pssst....like spiderman and iron man is anymore realistic than this show. i think it gets better every week.

Make her read the books and she will like it more....

Amy as :peace chick was really getting on my nerves....then Amy as strung out junkie really made me wanna go ballistic....

The show is just okay.....

My beloved books though are the bomb.

Though I must say Eric is quite nice on this show.....quite nice!

Ok for last nights episode...a few things.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Second:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting theories...

All I know is I was kinda hoping that Amy chick was stable, you know give Jason less of a reason to be a screw-up. After last night I'm guessing that won't be the case :lol Each week they really do leave me wanting to see what happens next; one of the few shows I'm really invested in this season.

Anyone notice the magazines on Sam's table - one of them was "BARK".

Very interesting episode - Dexter is still the best bloody show on Sunday night, but True Blood is at least keeping me intrigued.

When are they just going to rename this show 'Twilight' :rolleyes:

True Blood is nowhere near gay enough to be called that.

Give me a ^^^^ing break dude. They've ripped the entire main plot from Twilight.

Hmmm, a girl with a 'gift' falls in love with a vampire. Yet there's a werewolf who is also in love with her.

Wow, what a completely original idea :rolleyes:

Since you all need some learning -

The Twilight Series is a book series by Stephenie Meyer and started with Twilight the book written in 2004

True Blood is based on the Southern Vampire Series written by Charlaine Harris and the first book Dead Until Dark written in 2000.

The publishing dates are 2005 and 2001 respectively (therefore written previously the year before.

Oh and just so you all know -
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hey, how about a spoiler warning for those of us watching the show :tap

Ok, well here's something I found on the web about Sookie from the books:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Trust me it is not a spoiler.....by all means! :D

But if you want me to act like it is one I can ....

Well, first off it just polite to be considerate of everyone else. If you already know, just let other people watch and they can figure it out for themselves.

So just use the Spoiler Tag if you think other people might not want to know ahead of time.

Yep fairly simple... I haven't read the books and for now probably won't as I'm enjoying seeing the show unfold.

Since you all need some learning -

The Twilight Series is a book series by Stephenie Meyer and started with Twilight the book written in 2004

True Blood is based on the Southern Vampire Series written by Charlaine Harris and the first book Dead Until Dark written in 2000.

The publishing dates are 2005 and 2001 respectively (therefore written previously the year before.
:lecture Loki = Owned like a ^^^^^

Yep fairly simple... I haven't read the books and for now probably won't as I'm enjoying seeing the show unfold.

If you like to read - please do read the books - they are better.....

They don't have the same things in the show as the book and vice versa.....

I plan on reading it after the first season ends... I just don't like to start one in the middle of the other if that makes sense :lol

Back