Tron Legacy by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eiIlx7bUUE&feature=plcp[/ame]​

Please Sideshow, Rinzler is coming! But where is the lightcycle maquette? Quorra Statue? And many others projects on this license!

I'll cancel my Rinzler if you do not intend to continue to make products on this film. :(

please keep the line up rinzler alone will be a real disappointment.

1/4 lightcycle how much will that cost?
If hot toys version is anything to go by I'm out on this one.

Love tron but not that much.

Please Sideshow, Rinzler is coming! But where is the lightcycle maquette? Quorra Statue? And many others projects on this license!

I'll cancel my Rinzler if you do not intend to continue to make products on this film. :(

I've been asking this for years now. Never did get an answer. I think they scraped it. To bad, the light cycle was actually something I was really looking forward to.

Chris

^^^ Probably too much license and not enough orders doomed this line. Wish they made Quorra first. It would have definitely sold.

I remember a year ago they had said they were still committed to Tron: Legacy but the lighting was taking longer than anticipated. Not sure what happened if anything after that. I'd be tempted by the disc and baton props, but my grail piece would be an HT Quorra. I do believe the character and the actress is popular enough there'd be enough interest for something like that.

I've been waiting for any news on an official replica of the Disc and Baton since I had seen the teaser video so long ago. I do hope that they decide to continue the line.

I guess there aren't many items to gauge the line's success. The HT Kevin Flynn, eventually did sell out at most retailers but it took a while. The HT Light Cycle was delayed for almost 18 months. Once it did get released it quickly did sell out. The Rinzler statue only has a run of 325 and it is still available. However some fans weren't thrilled with the pose and the constant delays on that piece.

I guess there aren't many items to gauge the line's success. The HT Kevin Flynn, eventually did sell out at most retailers but it took a while. The HT Light Cycle was delayed for almost 18 months. Once it did get released it quickly did sell out. The Rinzler statue only has a run of 325 and it is still available. However some fans weren't thrilled with the pose and the constant delays on that piece.

No one wanted a Kevin Flynn before all of the Grid characters though.

No one wanted a Kevin Flynn before all of the Grid characters though.

This is true. What's crazy is many of the pieces that people were excited about didn't see the light of day. What we got were the appetizers rather than the main course. The Quorra PF and disc and baton set probably would have done better for Sideshow than the Rinzler statue and what people really wanted from HT was articulated figures in Grid suits. I guess until Sideshow and HT come out and say it is never happening I will have some hope about it.

I agree. The Rinzler PF turned out better than I think most thought. I'm hoping to get one for Christmas or at least w/Christmas money lol I'll love to see a Quore PF as well as the ID Discs and Baton 1:1 props with variant Kevin Flynn, Sam, and Clu versions

Last edited:
Yes i agree with Gipetto0812 :1-1:

Please Sideshow, we want more products from Tron Legacy!! :pray:

Back