Trollhunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this movie today,another funny Norwegian movie i hope will get attention out there.This is as norwegian as it could be,relates to the old troll Norwegian fairy tales in the typical Norwegian mountains.I loved it,much better than expected

Last edited:
Not been many reviews on this?

This has just hit Blu Ray in the UK

Can't decide if I should blind buy

I thought it was kinda slow, plodding, and didn't really go anywhere. The monster CGI was pretty good, but I don't think it's worth a buy.

It was good movie. Interesting idea and well executed. You should watch just so you can say a year from now that you watched the original movie, since the inevitable Hollywood remake is bound to happen.;)

I watched Trollhunter off Netflix. It's a cool take on giant monster films. The setup could be shorter but later 2/3s are really offbeat and fun. I liked it more than Cloverfield which is the same type of film.

Really! Attack The Block was good?

ATB is a blast. One of my favorites from last year. Good action, a mix of practical and cgi work on the monsters to give them a cool effect, and the kids are great though some might have trouble understanding the thick accents. Also another funny small part for Nick Frost and a light touch of social commentary that doesn't beat you over the head.

But don't take my word for it - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/attack_the_block/

Saw this is theaters about 6 months ago and I really enjoyed it. It was a lot better then I thought it was going to be.

ATB is a blast. One of my favorites from last year. Good action, a mix of practical and cgi work on the monsters to give them a cool effect, and the kids are great though some might have trouble understanding the thick accents. Also another funny small part for Nick Frost and a light touch of social commentary that doesn't beat you over the head.

But don't take my word for it - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/attack_the_block/

Cool I completely gave this one a wide birth but you got me really interested! I just ordered it on Blu Ray :)

Also took a gamble after some pretty good words about Troll Hunter so ordered that on Blu also :)

I watched Trollhunter off Netflix. It's a cool take on giant monster films. The setup could be shorter but later 2/3s are really offbeat and fun. I liked it more than Cloverfield which is the same type of film.

:lecture:lecture:lecture
I enjoyed it a lot... Cloverfield is just a huge pile of ____... :yuck
Couldn't wait for all those yuppies to die...

Back