Triumph Vs Star Wars Freaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is f^%king brilliant!!!!!The funniest thing I seen in a LONG time.....that was perfect....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Man oh man... thank you so much for that trip down memory lane.. I loved that clip! The best part is the Vader scene...

"Which one of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?"

A wedding, the most sacred of events .... :google

How about that :gandalf cameo!? :lol :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Oh yeah... that guy was a "true" freak!! He was killing me... holding that Filet of Fish sandwich... :lol :lol :lol

It is truly amazing the lengths at which people will go for SW & now LOtR.....I love the movies but, getting married in costume:lol:lol.....and the filet of fish guy was a total freak, in evey sence of the word!!

kingdarkness03 said:
It is truly amazing the lengths at which people will go for SW & now LOtR.....I love the movies but, getting married in costume:lol:lol.....and the filet of fish guy was a total freak, in evey sence of the word!!

Yeah, see that is how I feel... I mean.. I thought I was a nerd.. but damn. These people take the cake. Not bad people in any means, probably pretty nice... but still.

I love both sagas and would only dress up if it were Halloween or for a costume contest. But getting married in costume or being anything like the Gandalf kid.... no way...:horror

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, see that is how I feel... I mean.. I thought I was a nerd.. but damn. These people take the cake. Not bad people in any means, probably pretty nice... but still.

I love both sagas and would only dress up if it were Halloween or for a costume contest. But getting married in costume or being anything like the Gandalf kid.... no way...:horror

I really think its fanboys like these that make collectors like us look like the stereo typical virginal internet nerd who stays up all night to post on geeky messsage boards about all the.......wait.......hmmmm.....well.....at least I have a girlfriend....

kingdarkness03 said:
I really think its fanboys like these that make collectors like us look like the stereo typical virginal internet nerd who stays up all night to post on geeky messsage boards about all the.......wait.......hmmmm.....well.....at least I have a girlfriend....

:lol :lol :lol

yeah, that's my excuse too and I'm sticking to it! That and I'm not too portly. :monkey1

Damn, I just saw this and was about to post it until I found this thread...I was laughing my ass off the entire time! :lol

I couldn't help but think of Josh1, when he was making fun of the guy in the Yankees jacket. Sorry bro! :D

*asks pregnant lady when she's due and she replies*

"That's the last time he will see female genitalia."
:rotfl

You know what really boggles the mind about Triumph? When he pisses people off, they get mad at and yell at the puppet!!! Not the guy talking and standing two feet away from them!!!!:rotfl

I saw this when it came on Conan years ago and it never gets old.

I love the part when Triumph says, "Look who's here" and Mr. Spock walks down the line and gives everyone the finger.

Back