Trip to NY (problem with residence)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmk1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

First of all I don't know exactly if this bellow here but I was searching and didn't find anything :dunno. Beeg your pardon :monkey3

I'm from Spain. In september I'm going to do a trip to New York, I've to go for english lessons (15hrs/week) at one school situated here:
https://www.language4you.com/images/Nueva York/ny3/Mapa residencia Vanderbilt.JPG
(the red point)

I'm going for 3 weeks. My problem is the residence that the agency offer me, is a bit poor and expensive for what it is (for all I've read about it...). The residence is Westside YMCA, near to Central Park. I don't know if someone has heard about it.

Could you give me alternative logding options??? For 3 weeks and cheap!

Thank you very much, I'm in a hurry

NY is not affordable, my friend.

If you are going for learning, you might look for a much more affordable, smaller city in middle America, such as Denver.

But if you are going for tourist as well, then NY is the place to go, but will not be cheap.

Yeah New York was a blast! We stayed at the Grand Hyatt and it was around $250 a night (2008) ................. that was a smoking deal btw.

Back