Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, did you customize the car too?
The only Dreamvettes I've found have the rims and rack in yellow, not white... seems like you changed the tires too?

Thank you very much for the kind comments guys. It is greatly appreciated. Zod I love your photos!!!!!!! Looks great.

Kuzeh, The car in the film is a pretty intense build. It has the outer shell of a barbie dreamvette but it is 100% gutted and replaced with a 1983 fully running rc car that has to be highly manipulated(not stock). I got to talk to someone who worked on the car and I tried to follow the blueprint exactly. Here is a quick photo or two of the undercarriage in progress to give you an idea. Sorry about the image crudeness.

pTQYJAE.jpg

AVwRhPk.jpg

ETNPQzN.jpg

j4Ef6gS.png

Also you were asking about the Gizmo. He is a cast from a Chris Walas production sculpt of Gizmo done for the movie. I obtained a mold some time ago. It is as good as it gets for Gizmo. I chopped this casting up to use in the car, etc. but here it was before hairing. Once again I apologize for the crude photos but were all family here and thought they may help.:wink1:

kZxPbiQ.jpg

6ubjzal.jpg

Last edited:
Got a couple props for my regular gremlin

04a342fb106635df52f9cc2fbc1a72ae.jpg

Ah hahaha! Love it!!! :clap:clap:clap

Thank you very much for the kind comments guys. It is greatly appreciated. Zod I love your photos!!!!!!! Looks great.

Kuzeh, The car in the film is a pretty intense build. It has the outer shell of a barbie dreamvette but it is 100% gutted and replaced with a 1983 fully running rc car that has to be highly manipulated(not stock). I got to talk to someone who worked on the car and I tried to follow the blueprint exactly. Here is a quick photo or two of the undercarriage in progress to give you an idea. Sorry about the image crudeness.

AVwRhPk.jpg

CgRXP7T.jpg

ETNPQzN.jpg

LjMRGau.png

pTQYJAE.jpg

Also you were asking about the Gizmo. He is a cast from a Chris Walas production sculpt of Gizmo done for the movie. I obtained a mold some time ago. It is as good as it gets for Gizmo. I chopped this casting up to use in the car, etc. but here it was before hairing. Once again I apologize for the crude photos but were all family here and thought they may help.:wink1:

kZxPbiQ.jpg

6ubjzal.jpg

Oh wow!!
Amazing work my friend!!! No wonder Gizmo looked fantastic!!
Great job on the pain and hairing too, and that Vette is aboslutely fantastic!!!

So it does run and everything?
You should post a video! Love it!!! :rock:rock:rock

Ah hahaha! Love it!!! :clap:clap:clap

Oh wow!!
Amazing work my friend!!! No wonder Gizmo looked fantastic!!
Great job on the pain and hairing too, and that Vette is aboslutely fantastic!!!

So it does run and everything?
You should post a video! Love it!!! :rock:rock:rock

Thank you so much! Yes the car is fast as lightning. I'm more then likely going to take it to the mall before all the stores open and race it around inside and film it. Then retire it inside a display case. Fingers crossed I don't wreck.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Yes the car is fast as lightning. I'm more then likely going to take it to the mall before all the stores open and race it around inside and film it. Then retire it inside a display case. Fingers crossed I don't wreck.

VjpxxWk.jpg

Man Lars, that is ****ing incredible!:rock:duff

My Evil Gremlin has shipped and I will have it Tuesday!:yess: I got sick of waiting for BBTS and saw that TOTS has it in stock currently (even though it cost me a bit more). I'm sure BBTS will have them in stock next week now of course.:lol

Looks like mine's not going to arrive until next Friday. Instead of shipping it with the $25 USPS Priority 2 Day (that I paid for) They shipped it with the $20 UPS Ground that I specifically avoided because I knew it would take a week to get to me from CA.:gah:

I just checked my tracking and it looks like mine will be here Friday as well. I thought Tuesday seemed too good to be true since I paid for UPS shipping, but even with the holiday on Monday I figured it would be before Friday. Regardless, I'm happy to pay a little more and have them in hand than not know when they're going to ship from somewhere else. The 10% off code from TOTS's FB basically paid for my shipping.

The TOTS website is the way to go when it comes to their products. I've never ordered any TOTS products from BBTS, but the stories I've heard about them were enough for me to go "OK, best to save myself the trouble." :lol Never had any "bad business" ordering directly from TOTS.

Has anyone found a way to hold him up yet? I would love any tips on trying to make a stand for this guy.

The TOTS website is the way to go when it comes to their products. I've never ordered any TOTS products from BBTS, but the stories I've heard about them were enough for me to go "OK, best to save myself the trouble." :lol Never had any "bad business" ordering directly from TOTS.

Unfortunately I ordered from BBTS. :gah:

What's the deal with BBTS? I ordered Stripe from them and they said it would ship in September. Is this just an "in-stock" issue?

They weren't scheduled to be released until September-October. I think TOTS got some in early and started shipping them to their direct buyers first. Stripe went back to preorder quick on their website though.

Back