Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try reaching out to them for a replacement. It worked for me without any hassle. I do hope it is indeed updated. Running changes are fairly common in pretty much all industries and this looks to be a factory mishap.
Yea I did. We'll see what happens. I stated that I was not happy with the product they shipped because it was not at all the same as what they advertised and that if they are going to be fixing the problem moving forward, would they be willing to help all of us who received this subpar attempt. I'm not going to hold my breath for them to do the right thing. But I could be wrong. I am already looking at finding material to make my own sheet.

Removed the wire and unglued the head. I think it improves it vastly. The material is not a nice as the SS, but without the wire it is easier to work with.

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 55
Related: I like and collect TOTS's masks but their customer service is lacking. In November, I ordered a couple of masks directly from their site but they still haven't arrived. Emailed customer service twice, but no reply. Just filed a case with PayPal. We'll see if that gets them to respond or better yet, send the merchandise!

Won't order directly from them again.

Yea. If I decide to go back to tots( this whole experience has soured my desire to continue to get their figures) I’m going collectors row.

I ordered a mask to use for a costume, and some Halloween 2 pumpkins for decorations in early October. My plan was to use all of this for some parties throughout the month, and for day of Halloween.

There was no warning at the time I ordered that there could be any delays. In the days after my order there was a message on the website indicating that there could be delays for new orders. I received no timeline of when my order would be delivered with my purchase confirmation. I went through all of October not knowing if, and when it would arrive. I emailed customer service and received no response. I had to go out and buy a different mask. I emailed customer service asking them to just cancel the order the week before Halloween. No response.

I received the mask and pumpkins on what I believe was late Friday, two days before Halloween. Cool, I got it before Halloween. However, I wasn't able to use it for my other events, and I had to go out and buy other stuff. I also then magically received a reply from customer service indicating that the order was delivered.

I responded that I requested to cancel the order, and the person kept referencing the return policy on the website. We went back-and-forth through several emails, and I kept trying to get the point across of "...how can you expect someone to purchase a mask and accessories and not have any info as to when it would arrive during the month of Halloween? ex: there are other events besides Halloween to attend, stuff sells out at stores, so what if for some reason my TOTs stuff didn't arrive in time, I would be out of luck (which is what I had to do because I had no idea of the status of my order)." Anyways, they did nothing for me...I told the guy in my last email something along the lines of "...you make amazing stuff, however, your customer service is terrible" and, I told them I was going to share my story on different groups; this is the first time I have mentioned it....

Was the wire easy to remove? I was assuming I just had to make a small opening in an inconspicuous area and pull it out.
Yes and no. I felt around to see if there was an end to the wire. It appeared there was not. Seemed like it was one continuous wire. I picked a corner and bent the wire back and forth to break it. That was one tough wire; it took awhile. I poked the wire out at one end and tried pulling the wire out. It wouldn't budge. Seems like it was sewn in place at one corner. I had to break off another end of the wire, then it finally slipped out. There is still a small piece of wire at one corner. I did not want to unsew the hem. Hope that helps.

TOTS sent out my replacement yesterday and I should have it tomorrow. I could be wrong but looking at the shipping info it looks like they sent a whole new set rather than just the sheet.

Sorry to hear all that had a bad experience with their CS. I had no problems getting a replacement. I really don't understand it.

Last edited:
Got a reply from TOTS that I could send photos of my set and they would offer a refund if they did not have any sets in the warehouse without the "glue issue." I replied and said that I had removed the sheet from the over-glued head and assume that will disqualify me from any refund or replacement. But I also expressed my severe disappointment in TOTS for neglecting to take any responsibility for selling an inferior product that does not match what they still have pictured on their website. I said it was also disappointing that they will attempt to fix the product for future customers but are doing little to help the customers who already paid and got this POS set.

Got a reply from TOTS that I could send photos of my set and they would offer a refund if they did not have any sets in the warehouse without the "glue issue." I replied and said that I had removed the sheet from the over-glued head and assume that will disqualify me from any refund or replacement. But I also expressed my severe disappointment in TOTS for neglecting to take any responsibility for selling an inferior product that does not match what they still have pictured on their website. I said it was also disappointing that they will attempt to fix the product for future customers but are doing little to help the customers who already paid and got this POS set.
I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for an improved sheet in the set. My replacement arrived. Good news is they did send me a whole set so I have 2 sets of coveralls which is a bonus along with an extra pumpkin, hands, phone, etc. But nothing has changed with the Bob sheet.

I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for an improved sheet in the set. My replacement arrived. Good news is they did send me a whole set so I have 2 sets of coveralls which is a bonus along with an extra pumpkin, hands, phone, etc. But nothing has changed with the Bob sheet.
Lol

you ask for replacement sheet, they give you a set.
I ask for replacement coveralls, they tell me to go eh eh eh myself.

Lol

you ask for replacement sheet, they give you a set.
I ask for replacement coveralls, they tell me to go eh eh eh myself.
Yah their CS seems all over the place. I even said to them I was happy with the rest of the set, which is why I didn't want to return it, but the one and only thing I had issues with is the same. That being said the coveralls are the main thing for me so having an extra is an OK trade off for me. I never did file a claim with PayPal. Maybe that's why they are being pissy?

Last edited:
Yah their CS seems all over the place. I even said to them I was happy with the rest of the set, which is why I didn't want to return it, but the one and only thing I had issues with is the same. That being said the coveralls are the main thing for me so having an extra is an OK trade off for me. I never did file a claim with PayPal. Maybe that's why they are being pissy?
what do you want to trade? I'll take them

To give credit where credit is due, the day after I contacted PayPal, TOTS emailed to resolve the issue. Bottom line: the masks I was missing showed up today!

Back