Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with that. Almost looks like some of the neck of the mask for part 4 could be removed to lower it down.

Part 5 looks good. I mean the mask always looked like crap to me, but the figure matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha exactly... never could really stand these versions in the films in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I don't understand the criticisms, honestly.

Here are comparisons... ****** cell pics from the guy on Facebook I found.... but looking just fine in comparison to me. Oviedo angles aren't matched up perfectly. Interested in seeing better photos.
ca825c4d633a8e0efea59fb2d7913a57.jpg

Myers sculpts receive the harshest criticisms on this board. Rightfully so. As it?s just a mask. No reason to be 100% . But with H1 the perfect sculpt is elusive due to the mask looking different throughout the film.

The H4 mask is WAY to thin in that shot. It could be the angle so waiting on better pics.

The H5 sculpt looks to be a train wreck. Long necked , looks like he has the mumps.

Hopefully it?s just early bad pics.

Let?s not even mention the Elvis hair on H4 and the train wreck hair on h5.

But hair is tough.

I think the H5 does as good a job as you're probably going to get replicating the film mask hair in a solid sculpt. The H4 hair has looked like a weak point on that sculpt since day 1 to me, curious what the reference was for styling it the way they did.

I have no issues with the H18 proto so I can't wait to get that one, also, saw the 2021 ToTS catalog should be coming soon, hope to see new figures revealed.

I feel like the H5 looks like it should be faithful to the prototype, and the prototype looks like a good representation.

_0006_h5-myersfigure-front_1.png

And here's the ToTS wearable mask.

h5-myersmask.png

I don't understand the criticisms, honestly.

Here are comparisons... ****** cell pics from the guy on Facebook I found.... but looking just fine in comparison to me. Oviedo angles aren't matched up perfectly. Interested in seeing better photos.
ca825c4d633a8e0efea59fb2d7913a57.jpg

I'm no expert with the ugly sequel masks but the TOTs part 4 looks like David Duchovney(Mulder) in that picture.

These later versions of Michael's mask aren't for me but I'm sure some will be very happy that they are being released and it'll be good to see some proper pictures of them to see how well they came out (I find it impossible to judge from what I've seen to date).

Looking back through this thread the same thing happened with the first pictures posted up from the first release and these figures can look so different when photographed from different angles and in peoples collections. I know I'm certainly happy with the one I have now it's in my cabinet.

These later versions of Michael's mask aren't for me but I'm sure some will be very happy that they are being released and it'll be good to see some proper pictures of them to see how well they came out (I find it impossible to judge from what I've seen to date).

Looking back through this thread the same thing happened with the first pictures posted up from the first release and these figures can look so different when photographed from different angles and in peoples collections. I know I'm certainly happy with the one I have now it's in my cabinet.

Very good point. Over bright/distorted pics can give the wrong impression. If these turn out as good as the '78, fans of these sequels will be very pleased.

I did consider (albeit briefly) picking these up for completions sake... BUT they're charging more than the '78 for much lesser iterations of Myers from MUCH lesser quality movies. I'll wait for the H40.

I’m not gaga over the latest figures but I never intended to get them, even at reasonable price I never liked the 4 or 5 masks, I’d probably even debate getting NECA figures of those versions at $25 each. I have 2018 on order and can’t wait and I’m eager to see the lineup expand.

Lmao seriously, you guys are really putting effort into justifying these toys. They should be $50 at spencers [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I mean it?s a guy in a mask . I don?t need a 300 dollar accurate version of every character . He looks fine for that price point .

I mean it?s a guy in a mask . I don?t need a 300 dollar accurate version of every character . He looks fine for that price point .

Actually IMO TOTs '78 sculpt rivals the best of them. They did a really good job on the coverall tailoring and minus the double elbow bend, I have no issues with the stock body, good weight and solid/doesn't flop around. Don't know why some are so bitter about these. Maybe it's cutting into the customs they peddle?

Wow I haven't posted on this forum in a long time!

I've basically gotten out of the 1/6 game but after longing for a decent looking H1 myers that won't cost me an arm and a leg, and going over this thread I decided to pick this guy up.

Overall, I like it, especially for the price. Same gripes as everyone else though, hands are garbage (Have more on the way), body isn't great but will do for now.

Eventually I'll get the sculpt repainted, cuz man those eyebrows bug the hell out of me! There's no reason for them to be there.
But for $100 the sculpt and coveralls are worth it alone.

5EE352CC-483D-49BB-BB54-104E4057BCB0.jpg

Attachments

• 5EE352CC-483D-49BB-BB54-104E4057BCB0.jpg
    5EE352CC-483D-49BB-BB54-104E4057BCB0.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 135
I bought the 1978 version. It was $100. I pay that much for water and sewer service every month. $100 a month to be able to bathe and flush a toilet. Seriously...sometimes things just need some perspective. A dollar doesn't go very far these days. For the price of a night out, you can have the figure. It's not as if these figures were 1500.00 each.:monkey3

Back