Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#2 in Dean Knight's 'TOP 20 1/6 SCALE FIGURE COUNTDOWN' is his custom Myers topped off with TOTS' sculpt:

Sweet. I think you will like it. Hoping TOTS will put out a 6 year old Myers.
Yeah. I hope keep going with this line. I have no interest in pt 4 & 5 Myers but I'm glad they're making them for the fans of those films. I'd love them to make a Dr.Challis and 1/6 versions of the kids with those classic Don Posts masks. I love me some Halloween III. Might be far fetched, but 20 years ago if someone told me a prominent company would make figures from Halloween III I would have laughed - and then Neca did it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I hope keep going with this line. I have no interest in pt 4 & 5 Myers but I'm glad they're making them for the fans of those films. I'd love them to make a Dr.Challis and 1/6 versions of the kids with those classic Don Posts masks. I love me some Halloween III. Might be far fetched, but 20 years ago if someone told me a prominent company would make figures from Halloween III I would have laughed - and then Neca did it.

Yes! I'd be all over Halloween 3. TBH it's my favourite of the sequels. I always wondered how the series would have turned out if they went they anthology route.

Psycho '78

Attachments

• 00000000tt1 (2).jpg
    00000000tt1 (2).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 00000000tt1 (2).jpg
    00000000tt1 (2).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 208
Was finally able to retrieve mine from the office -- very nice! I'm curious to see what Sideshow's final looks like but I find no reason to get another H1 in this scale. I love how they included the slit for the mask in the back of the head, and the eyes are recessed enough to appear black in most lighting. Would love a Loomis in this scale! Laurie, too.

Yes! I'd be all over Halloween 3. TBH it's my favourite of the sequels. I always wondered how the series would have turned out if they went they anthology route.

Same here. I know I'm in the minority here but 1 & 3 are the best for me and I could live without the rest ( even though I'm looking forward to Halloween Kills). I would have loved an anthology series. I think Myers suffered the worst in the sequel area out of the big three.

Was finally able to retrieve mine from the office -- very nice! I'm curious to see what Sideshow's final looks like but I find no reason to get another H1 in this scale. I love how they included the slit for the mask in the back of the head, and the eyes are recessed enough to appear black in most lighting. Would love a Loomis in this scale! Laurie, too.

I'm curious about the accessories and coveralls from the SSC version but the sculpt does nothing for me. And yeah, a Loomis and Laurie would be an insta-buy. I know a lot of these characters wouldn't sell as well ( if at all!) as the title character but I'd like to see a part 4 Tommy from Friday , part 1 or 3 Nancy from the Nightmare series. Only the real horror hounds would buy these, I reckon. I think a Loomis would have the best success outside the horror lovers crowd and the best chance of being made in general.

Now I do think if they made some of the family members from the TCM series would sell. Both the OG, part 2 and the remake. The hitchhiker and cook from the OG, and a Sheriff Hoyt from the remake would definitely sell. And of course Chop-Top from part 2

Finally got my Myers yesterday. I just now had the time to open him. No big shocks - good or bad. I've had enough time to see plenty of pictures and hear everyone's thoughts. What came is what I expected and I'm happy with my purchase. Of course, the hands and body will be replaced. I already have some in my parts bin so I'll have to see how those work out. If not, I'll pick one up. Is there a consensus on the best body to buy for Myers here? The boots are rather long but you can't tell with the overhanging coverall legs. I DO have another pair more in scale to use if I ever feel the need. Love the sculpt as I've said before. This is where it's at for me - Castle Myers. I already expected to do a repaint myself but having it in hand just reaffirms it. They went pretty hard on the shading on mine. I am pleasantly surprised with the coveralls. I like 'em a lot and feel no need to replace. I was pretty worried about those prior to in-hand pics. I was worried they'd be too small and/or have that pinch at the waist we saw in some of the early pictures at the con, etc.

Overall, Im happy to finally another 1/6 Myers ( I had a custom years ago and someone offered me lot of money for him and could not say no.lol )He's going up alongside Leatherface then be joined by Jason and Freddy next year. [emoji869]

I'm looking forward to giving the mask a repaint and see what he looks like
in hand then. Others have done the same and he looks fantastic.

Last edited:
I got me a coo model bd10. It?s a little extra on the height which gives a more slender look like castle( he is only 5?10 or so in real life). It look really nice and double jointed. You will have to put a small pieces of blu tac ( or any poster tac) in the head since the joint is a little too small in size, it matches the length of the one that comes stock with Myers.

Of course, the main body that seems to be the one to go to is the Bruce banner hot toy. If you want to spend some money on it and part the rest of the figure to try to recoup, I know a guy who is selling one at under retail.

Also with the bd10 , the extra height help with the legs of the coveralls not look so baggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information on the body. I ported mine over to a body I already had, but I don't know if I'll keep him on it. Im going to sit on it for a day and decide. I couldn't believe how dark skinned the body was. The pictures didn't do it justice. I wonder what that was about. I guess it was cheaper for them? Anyway, it's cool because I didn't have one and now I have it for future customs.

Just got another email from TOTS delaying part 4/5 Michael until early to mid January

I like that they’re using the posters for the box art on the fronts. I started watching this series with all of them in VHS up to H20, and the figure boxes remind me of the old VHS boxes. I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I still have my ‘78 box, part of me feels like it’s too historic a figure to let go of it, the first officially licensed 1:6 Myers based on ‘78. I know Sideshow’s figure looks to have been sold as a ‘78 based on box art, but it’s not even remotely specific to any official incarnation so I don’t even count it.

Back