Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! You have not received any news about this statue? Any idea when it will be available in the US? I'm interested about the regular version!

The last email they sent said they have no idea when they're going to start processing the orders to be ready to ship. My guess is it'll happen sometime in the middle of August.

I haven't see anyone post the pics...guess everybody is waiting, I show some non-professinal pics below for your reference. I love the Triceratops~the back is pretty. The detail is great. But it's not a heavy statue...you know what I mean. :lol Sorry for too many pics~~~

And I really like its horn...very smooth, sharp, and pretty...not for children. The size of Triceratops is bigger than I thought, and it's a little too big for the Tyrant King if you want them to be a pair.

IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1662.jpg
IMG_1664.jpg
IMG_1666.jpg
IMG_1667.jpg
IMG_1679.jpg
IMG_1669.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg
IMG_1485.jpg

Amazing pics! Can't wait to set mine up with the Rex. What do you mean is too big?

Thank you.
Well, I think this Triceratops is too big to go with Tyrant King, but it's just my personal point of view without scientific proof. :lecture

WOW! Thank you for these beautiful pictures. It's a real beast. I sit and wonder when it will be available in the US? Who knows .... maybe until September strike will end in port.. All from the Asian countries have for a long time this statue .... including in Europe and Australia. :) GREAT Sideshow Collectibles!!!

Thanks for the pictures you guys! Now I'm kinda relieved I didn't cancel last Friday.

I think it's a crime to show that beautiful prototype on their website and then ship something that looks like it was airbrushed by a 12-yr old.

My statue I think it will be shipped today. I am extremely enthusiastic, who knows more than the T-rex :)) I will receive regular version does not bother me too much, I'll put near the Triceratops, baby triceratops from the company Papo. That baby looks sensational and highly detailed and painted very well, better than baby from Sideshow . If you are interested, look at this video:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOZM7zp5r_M

Hello dear collectors. What happened to the shipment for Triceratops? Sideshow warned us to have the money up on the 7th because they will send all orders. Until now Sideshow not told me that my statue was shipped. It was postponed?

Back