Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says 500 es on the website now.

That has just been changed. After I received the statue and saw the higher ES I checked and it was 250. Regardless of whether it has been changed now or not, folks that bought the EX know I'm not crazy. The ES was 250. Right up until yesterday

That has just been changed. After I received the statue and saw the higher ES I checked and it was 250. Regardless of whether it has been changed now or not, folks that bought the EX know I'm not crazy. The ES was 250. Right up until yesterday

I know they changed it. It was 250 when I got on the wait list couple of months ago.

Dear Collector, recently you received a processing notice on your order for an ‘Exclusive Triceratops statue. When the piece was originally conceived by our creative team, we intended the item to be part of a 500 piece edition. We just recently discovered, that during the pre-order process, an administrative hiccup occurred causing the edition size of 250 to be displayed incorrectly on our site.

What does this mean for you? Your Triceratops statue will come with the official Sideshow base art, stating it is an item from a 500 pc edition. Also, the Sideshow website has been updated to display the correct edition run, showing Limited Edition: 500, ensuring all information matches.

- - - - - PLEASE READ THE BELOW OPTIONS - - - - -

If you want to keep the piece, and are comfortable with the correct edition of 500, then no action is required.

If you do not want to keep the statue, please contact our returns department directly at [email protected] so they can assist you in returning the item.

We apologize for any inconvenience this unexpected error has caused. Thank you in advance for your understanding, we hope you choose to keep the piece, and add it to your collection.

Regards,

Collector Support

Disappointed when I saw it. I was hoping the email would be that it finally was getting shipped out.

So They are saying that for months They didnt notice their site was showing 250 and and had a 1 km Long waitlist ...

I do not understand anything. How the hell got this exclusive statue people from Italy, Asutralia, Hong Kong, and the US .... nothing????! I understand that it is a port strike, but to take so long?:(((

The port strikes always happen at the worst time for me. Last time there was one, I believe it was my 3Zs Titan Atlas that was stuck on the docks for over a month.

I e-mailed Sideshow about the notice I got. Do you see that it says Friday August 31st? There is no Friday, August 31st, so I'm assuming this is charging this Friday, July 31st. Can anyone confirm that? It does say in my notice that if I do nothing it will process in a few days.

Dear Collector, recently you received a processing notice on your order for an ‘Exclusive Triceratops statue. When the piece was originally conceived by our creative team, we intended the item to be part of a 500 piece edition. We just recently discovered, that during the pre-order process, an administrative hiccup occurred causing the edition size of 250 to be displayed incorrectly on our site.

What does this mean for you? Your Triceratops statue will come with the official Sideshow base art, stating it is an item from a 500 pc edition. Also, the Sideshow website has been updated to display the correct edition run, showing Limited Edition: 500, ensuring all information matches.

- - - - - PLEASE READ THE BELOW OPTIONS - - - - -

If you want to keep the piece, and are comfortable with the correct edition of 500, then no action is required and your order will process in a few days.

If you do not want to keep the piece, please cancel your order online before Friday, August 31st at 4:00 PDT to receive a refund for any NRDs or payments made.

We apologize for any inconvenience this unexpected error has caused. Thank you in advance for your understanding, we hope you choose to keep the piece, and add it to your collection.

Regards,

Collector Support

I do not understand anything. How the hell got this exclusive statue people from Italy, Asutralia, Hong Kong, and the US .... nothing????! I understand that it is a port strike, but to take so long?:(((

I contacted Sideshow about why some people were receiving shipping notices for the Hot Toys Commando figure. They responded that they recently started shipping directly from their Hong Kong warehouse to certain countries. US orders were still shipping form the US warehouse, so we get things later than others now.

Hello Collector,

You recently released an e-mail informing you of some changes regarding the Exclusive Triceratops Statue. Please know that the information regarding the edition size is accurate. However, I did include a couple of comments that were not accurate.

First, your item will not be shipped in the next couple of days. Once we have a set processing date you will receive your processing notification. Also, if you would like to cancel your item due to the information provided to you please do so online before Friday, July 31st at 4:00pm PDT in order for you to receive a refund for any NRDs or payments made.

I do apologize for any confusion that this may have caused but if you have any other questions do not hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

Manager, Customer Support

Sideshow Collectibles

And that was just yesterday. What sort of bare naked lie is this "administrative error" thing? What are we, twelve? You realised you no longer make limited statues and doubled the size of the EX. The mistake was us being fooled into thinking SSC will ever make a 250 ES statue. Ever again.

My waitlist converted. Should I keep it? Triceratops is my favorite dinosaur so I'm considering it. How's the paint job overall? Thanks for any input.

My waitlist converted. Should I keep it? Triceratops is my favorite dinosaur so I'm considering it. How's the paint job overall? Thanks for any input.

I think you should keep it. It is a nice statue. I think that Dinosauria tells a story. Having a curious Triceratops juvenile as part of your display adds to that story.

I think you should keep it. It is a nice statue. I think that Dinosauria tells a story. Having a curious Triceratops juvenile as part of your display adds to that story.

Yeah that's true. I just don't have enough room anymore, lol. Decisions decisions...

Back