Triad Toys' New 1:6 Bodies...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neck doesn't leave many options for figures.

That's my concern as well. I love the look of this body, just like the new Soldier Story body, but you'll need to do some major surgery on most current headsculpts in order to make them compatable.

Eric

Looks like Fuu will come on the Otaku 2.0 body... I wish they would hurry up and reveal the pictures already!!!

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even realize that was her until you mentioned it. The lack of color and clothes threw me off. I'll definitely Fuu, I've been on the fence about getting Mugen and Jin.

I appreciate that these are anotomically correct but realistically what am I going to do with the toe? :lol

Triad Toys has put up pics for the head sculpts for their Eva/Evo bodies.

Hmmm...Natalie Portman?

and Bobby Flay? Who the hell is the guy?
I would like the Portman head, but the plastic is a bad match to the body plasic, and the eyes seem too close together. Oddly, this may make me decide not to purchase.

The bodies look nice, but I just don't like those heads. In particula Triad has a specific neck post, you basically have to use their heads (only a couple other companies may work).

and Bobby Flay? Who the hell is the guy?
I would like the Portman head, but the plastic is a bad match to the body plasic, and the eyes seem too close together. Oddly, this may make me decide not to purchase.

It's Hayden Cristensen. They're doing Anakin and Padme heads and I think they look pretty cool.

Yeah, I thought the likenesses were pretty good...

Be interesting to see how this body turns out, you'd hope after so much time that it would be a home run.

Likeness doesn't seem that good... both looked better as prototypes (aeons ago it seems).
Nothing I'm overly concerned about as I intend to use the female body for Milla and the male possibly for Kirk.

I would say no on Snake Eyes. The body isn't articulated enough for him and not large enough (lean).

Likeness doesn't seem that good... both looked better as prototypes (aeons ago it seems).
Nothing I'm overly concerned about as I intend to use the female body for Milla and the male possibly for Kirk.

Ya, either the heads had to or just were changed, or the lighting from the convention images was much more favorable than these shots, the likenesses are a bit less there to me in these new images.

I don't think the sculpts are meant to be dead ringers. When you're selling nude bodies, they're clearly aimed at custom work. The heads are meant as stand-ins, I think. Stand-in or not, gotta base it on something :D

These bodies look a lot better than HT TT, IMO. And I'm glad we finally have a REAL female body! I'm sick of seeing these 18" waist, 50" chest Bigtit McGee bodies that do not match ANY film character you would want to make.

These bodies look a lot better than HT TT, IMO. And I'm glad we finally have a REAL female body! I'm sick of seeing these 18" waist, 50" chest Bigtit McGee bodies that do not match ANY film character you would want to make.

Yup, if they can just make an alternate with poseable neck options it'll be all set. I'll probably get the female to upgrade my Slave Leia as the body I use now has the same neck style, but I don't have any other figures that could use these bodies as is. Maybe upgrade Aayla Secura, wonder if that head might go onto this neck adapter.

Back