Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Very cool, Flint! It's all credit to your fantastic artistry. My sculpts just set things in motion, it's up to you guys to make them SING, and you did a wonderful job! I'm glad to hear Morena acknowledged the artistry and even signed the base!

And even more wonderful that fellow fans enjoyed the work too!
Trev

My eyes are exhausted from obsessively scrolling through the hundreds of pages of these amazing repaints of Trevor's stupendous Firefly headsculpts. I'm so jealous so many of you can paint them yourself. It's not one of my skills. Silver Surfer's Malcom Reynolds is my absolute favorite. Does he sell painted ones, I wonder?

My eyes are exhausted from obsessively scrolling through the hundreds of pages of these amazing repaints of Trevor's stupendous Firefly headsculpts. I'm so jealous so many of you can paint them yourself. It's not one of my skills. Silver Surfer's Malcom Reynolds is my absolute favorite. Does he sell painted ones, I wonder?

He doesn't sell them, but he can take commissions(I don't know if he is available at the moment, you should talk to him) to paint them. You would have to talk to Trevolver to get a Sculpt.

Last edited:

This past weekend was the Women of Sci Fi Con. at Plano, TX.
I had a good time. Got my picture with Katee Sachoff & Morena Baccarin. Morena really liked my Inara figure and how well Trev's sculpture was. She spent a few minutes looking over the figure and signed the base. She was very sweet and asked questions about how I made it.

While carrying the figure around the convention several people wanted to know where to buy one. I told them it was a custom and where to go if they wanted to try and make one. Nobody asked who the figure was supposed to be. They knew right away it was Inara. Just goes to show how awesome Trev's sculpt is.

I was going to go to the expo but didn't end up heading that way. It's kind of far for me. I am so glad you went and had a nice experience!!

Hi Trevor/ Firefly fans, I painted three Mal's at once that look just like this head pictured below. One was mine, one was Reinhardt's, and the third person flaked out on this plus four other heads he commissioned me to paint. Therefore, I have one Mal head available.

Please PM me if you are interested in having a Mal head already painted as seen below.
MalPosterPoster.jpg

Hi Trevor/ Firefly fans, I painted three Mal's at once that look just like this head pictured below. One was mine, one was Reinhardt's, and the third person flaked out on this plus four other heads he commissioned me to paint. Therefore, I have one Mal head available.

Please PM me if you are interested in having a Mal head already painted as seen below.
MalPosterPoster.jpg

Damn that looks awesome. If I didn't already have a head that I need painted up myself I would be all over this.

My Book is still in the process of being painted, but, I received my painted Inara and Wash last night and WOW. Just incredible. First of all Trev, amazing. Second, Andy..just amazing! You did such a great job on the paint and all of my clothes. You are fabulous!

Pics to come soon. I still don't have a body for Zoe so she's still on a white body. Ha, it looks quite interesting. I think she's the only one I will worry about buying a larger body for since she looks silly as short as Kaylee and Inara.

I have a necklace that I need to get on Inara, it looks great so I'll update that later. One of Jayne's gators doesn't have a clip so I'll be gluing it together once I get a bit of help. I don't have all of the weapons for them yet and Wash is currently wearing the shoes that are meant for Simon, and Zoe is wearing River's boots. But for now, this has to do. Inara's dress looks funny because I pulled it up to show her shoes. But it falls quite nicely if I don't do that.

DSCN1487.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

Last edited:

Got my Mal boots today and they look amazing, thanks again Trevor and Nathan! I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance :duff

Back