Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Wash figure finished just in time for Rose City Comic Con. I had the assistance of Trevor and Star Puffs on the completion of figure. Here is a pix of me giving the figure to Alan.

alan.jpg

I hope you all got a piece of Alan's and Nathan's Con Man over on Indiegogo: Global Crowdfunding Engine to Fundraise Online.

Old Grandpa

Awesome, Grandpa. What did he have to say?

He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Was very pleased with the figure and has emailed me several times. The latest email had to do with Con Man. The project he and Nathan Fillion are working on over on indiegogo. com.

Old Grandpa

Yeah, as much as I hate to let mine go, I sadly need to. I will be getting them prepped for sale.

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there fellow Whedonites!! :wave

I purchased 3 of Trevor's great Firefly sculpts back when he was offering them, and fully planned on bashing figures of Mal, Jayne, and Zoe. Due to unforeseen financial circumstances, I'm having to give up my dream project and sell the bits and pieces I've accumulated along the way. I've listed the heads (as well as some clothing etc) on ebay since I don't have a premium membership and I cannot offer them here directly in the SSF "Commerce" section. I need to get as much for them as I can due to my situation, so the prices are more than I originally paid, but hopefully someone can give them a good home...

Anyway, I thought some of you might be interested. You can see the items on ebay at mahoney1 | eBay. I'll be listing some additional Firefly bash bits and pieces next week. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and on SSF, so feel free to bid if you wish with no worries whatsoever!

Thank you for your time!:wink1:
LookCloser / Mahoney1

Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

I know I'm late but I just discovered this site. I do not see any photos in the OPs post. Have they been deleted?

Guys, I am putting my set of heads up for sale. Here's the eBay link:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=222291417362

I'm not very active any more in the community, lurk mostly, and visit the ol' Whedon forum every now and then. These have been gathering dust for awhile so finally got up to try to move them. Anyhow, the eBay price is by no means final if you want to make an offer to me directly. It's high there to make up for the listing and PP fees, but I'd rather deal with a fellow freak and fan any day, and make sure these go to a good home.

Looking for a little advice. I dug out a box of stuff that I had always been meaning to get to, but never had the time. Now with a child on the way my time will be even more tight. I purchased 8 of the 9 sculpts for the Firefly group from Trevor many years ago, including the casts for
Malcolm Reynolds
Jayne Cobb
Inara Serra (hair up version)
Zoe Washburn
Hoban Washburn
Kaylee Frye
River Tam
Shepherd Book

I haven't been on this site for many years since.
I thought about putting them on Ebay, but I don't really want someone to come along and purchase them to recast them.

Trevor did such an awesome job that they deserve to be made into the finished product by someone who cares about it.
This isn't a post for selling them, but rather for advice on how to get them into the right hands and potentially get back the $35 a piece without handing them to the wrong type of individual who would recast them.
Please do NOT message me to ask for me to sell them to you. I think that this forum has a place for that kind of thing and if that is my best option then I can go through there.
Thank you for your time.

Looking for a little advice. I dug out a box of stuff that I had always been meaning to get to, but never had the time. Now with a child on the way my time will be even more tight. I purchased 8 of the 9 sculpts for the Firefly group from Trevor many years ago, including the casts for
Malcolm Reynolds
Jayne Cobb
Inara Serra (hair up version)
Zoe Washburn
Hoban Washburn
Kaylee Frye
River Tam
Shepherd Book

I haven't been on this site for many years since.
I thought about putting them on Ebay, but I don't really want someone to come along and purchase them to recast them.

Trevor did such an awesome job that they deserve to be made into the finished product by someone who cares about it.
This isn't a post for selling them, but rather for advice on how to get them into the right hands and potentially get back the $35 a piece without handing them to the wrong type of individual who would recast them.
Please do NOT message me to ask for me to sell them to you. I think that this forum has a place for that kind of thing and if that is my best option then I can go through there.
Thank you for your time.

Honestly, your best call is to sell on here to a trusted member. Look for someone who's been around awhile. It's your best bet to sell to someone you know won't recast. If you do decide to sell here than best of luck. Hope I can snag at least 2 Haha

Yea, im with Scentless on this. Ive been with this project for almost 10 years (wow, has it really been that long..) and I can say that pretty much everyone here can be pretty well trusted.

Also with that said, I missed out on buying Shepard Book back in the day so if you do end up selling him id love to buy it from you haha.

Back