Transformers Trivia :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alphatyrant said:
Shockwave, Grimlock, Warpath, Seaspray & Bombshell....they either had grills, plates or nothing in the case of Shocker.

Awesome bro :rock

THere's some more:

Wheeljack
Powerglide

TOE said:
Awesome bro :rock

THere's some more:

Wheeljack
Powerglide

Dude, not to mention the Constructicons, the Insecticons, Headmaster Brainstorm, Jetfire and Bumble Bee as the toys (not animated versions), and the list goes on. It's too hard to do everyone. We'll be here forever. lol

Another question:

Bumblebee was damaged and so the Quintessans (spelling :confused: ) rebuilt him.

He changed his name to what ?

The insecticons were shown how many episodes in the original animated series ?

Eli26 said:
How the **** am I supposed to know?!

:lol You should know :emperor

Don't fail me now, ELi. Otherwise, your transformers nerd status is obsolete.

Alright, on earth, how many "auto"bots, that means those that transforms to cars, that is able to fly ?

TOE said:
:lol You should know :emperor

Was it really once? I remember when the Insecticons made all of those holigraphic clones of themselves and ate all of that energon... and were in some field crops... was that the only episode they appeared in? I think that was either from season 1 or 2. Been a good while since I watched any G1 Transformers episodes on DVD.

Eli26 said:
Was it really once? I remember when the Insecticons made all of those holigraphic clones of themselves and ate all of that energon... and were in some field crops... was that the only episode they appeared in? I think that was either from season 1 or 2. Been a good while since I watched any G1 Transformers episodes on DVD.

yeah me too :eek: I remember some episodes but not sure if I dreamt them or if I really saw the episodes :lol

I swear that is the only episode they appeared in. Not sure though. I'll rewatch some of my vhs and see.

TOE said:
yeah me too :eek: I remember some episodes but not sure if I dreamt them or if I really saw the episodes :lol

I swear that is the only episode they appeared in. Not sure though. I'll rewatch some of my vhs and see.

oops Noticed a spelling mistake... holographic... dammit!

TOE said:
Alright, on earth, how many "auto"bots, that means those that transforms to cars, that is able to fly ?

Sideswipe had a jetpack with which he could fly, only others I can think of arethe Dino's and Triplechangers (but they could only fly in their respective modes).

TOE said:
The insecticons were shown how many episodes in the original animated series ?

:emperor

What is your definition of "original?"

If you mean G1, then the insecticons appeared in 10 episodes.

Episode 15: A PLAGUE OF INSECTICONS

Episode 21: TRAITOR

Episode 29: THE INSECTICON SYNDROME

Episode 36: MEGATRON’S MASTER PLAN PART 2

Episode 45: QUEST FOR SURVIVAL

Episode 63: THE REVENGE OF BRUTICUS

Episode 66: THE FIVE FACES OF DARKNESS Pt 1

Episode 68: THE FIVE FACES OF DARKNESS Pt 3

Episode 70: THE FIVE FACES OF DARKNESS Pt 5

Plus TF: the Movie.

That's kind of a tricky question.

G1 continuity wasn't very good. The story editors were just horrible.:rolleyes:

Sideswipe had a jetpack seen in episode 3.

mtmte352.jpg

Tracks could fly via his wings.

maketracks193.jpg

Trailbreaker and Wheeljack were both shown flying in episode 2 :More Than Meets The Eye (Part 2).

mtmte023.jpg

mtmte022.jpg

Bluestreak and Ironhide were both shown flying in Episode 3 :More Than Meets The Eye (Part 3).

mtmte100.jpg

If you want to get even more specific almost all the Autobots were shown flying through space in TF:2010 / US season 3. The one that sticks out in my mind at the moment is in episode 80 : Fight or Flee and in episode 76 : FOREVER IS A LONG TIME COMING where Perceptor, Blaster, Blurr, and Wreck-Gar are all seen flying through space.

Did I miss anybody? :monkey3

Back