Transformers Masterpiece G1 / IDW Lockdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chonosmoon

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is a custom I completed awhile back around May, along with a MP custom Barricade.
I did it simply for fun

this project was to be a Datsun version of G1 Lockdown but the inspiration slightly changed as the project moved forward. Lockdown was intended to go with the barricade I made. The idea was I wanted Lockdown to look more like a custom Datsun, not a “death race” car.

Instead of a hook for a hand, I felt a grappling “hook” gun would be more fun. For me personally it got what I was aiming for.

Since this custom isn't a commission I have it up on eBay for anyone who wishes to take their shot at owning it.
ebay Link: Custom Transformers Masterpiece Movie G1 IDW Lockdown MP 17 18 19 | eBay

More photos and info can be found on my site here: Masterpiece G1 Lockdown by Chonosmoon | Custom Transformers

custom-transformers-masterpiece-g1-rotf-lockdown-mp-17-18-19-by-chonosmoon-05.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-movie-g1-barricade-lockdown-mp-17-18-19-by-chonosmoon-01.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-g1-rotf-lockdown-mp-17-18-19-by-chonosmoon-06.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-g1-rotf-lockdown-mp-17-18-19-by-chonosmoon-09.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-g1-rotf-lockdown-mp-17-18-19-by-chonosmoon-14.jpg

Back