Transformers Blue Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow !! She is so hot.
Imagine watching star wars movies with her.
I would not get pass the scrolling opening text LOL.

No, but you would probably be done in time to catch Star Destroyer flying past the scree for the first time. :lol

Just ordered mine from Amazon along with the Alien Quadrilogy on DVD for $26.

I haven't been able to watch Transformers since I sold my HD DVD stuff in the beginning of the year and I haven't been able to watch the alien movies since 5 years ago when I sold off all my VHS collection.

I can't wait!

Jesse

I've still yet to watch this. I recorded it on my pvr a few weeks ago in HD and caught about 10 mintues of it that made me think twice about watching it. It's the part where one of the robots says something like "what's cracking ^^^^^es." I may never be able to bring myself to watching it now.

I've still yet to watch this. I recorded it on my pvr a few weeks ago in HD and caught about 10 mintues of it that made me think twice about watching it. It's the part where one of the robots says something like "what's cracking ^^^^^es." I may never be able to bring myself to watching it now.

That's Jazz. Oh, what I wouldn't have given to hear Scatman Crothers deliver that line. :monkey2

Fun movie, wof. Give it a try. I waited til rental before I watched it.

Did you pick your's up with the Transforming Megatron case? I don't have blu ray and picked up the Megatron case at Walmart for regular DVD, but I they may have it in blu ray too, at least somewhere. I know AU has it.

here are some pics :
DSC07208.jpg

DSC07210.jpg

DSC07213.jpg

DSC07214.jpg

well guys all I have to say is WOW !!
This is a must have.
the 1080p Image was just unreal.
sound was amazing.

overall I give this a 10/10

THIS MOVIE ROCKS !!

Its region free as well,which means i dont need to wait to October to get mine here up north.:D

need to pick this up once I get my tv , should kick ass on blu ray ! :rock

This , Iron man , Dark Knight ! :rock Great movie year.

need to pick this up once I get my tv , should kick ass on blu ray ! :rock

This , Iron man , Dark Knight ! :rock Great movie year.

Truer words have never been spoken! Although I personally would add Wall*E to that list of Blu-rays I need to get.

Back