Action Figure Transformers 1:12 Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Hello everyone, don't know if a thread for this exists on SSF, but this statue is so amazing that I just had to post this for others who just appreciate statues, art, and more importantly Transformers of G1 notoriety.

So get that Transformers movies stuff :monkey4 out of your system and appreciate the dopest, original, and classic Transfomers G1 stuff....mainly this big boy. It is the same size as a Legendary Scale Sideshow Statue at 1:2. Check it out!

[ame]https://youtu.be/4Y7xbGNYhoo[/ame]

Wow...congrats.

Craftsmanship looks top notch, really impressive. The stuff infinity designs has put out recently has really blown me away. These guys seem to be many levels above what others have produced.

G1 has never been my cup of tea. I've always preferred the mechanical complexity of the movie versions. Regardless, this looks very well done and the light up eyes look great on it.

I can't wait to see what infinity can do with my favourite character!

Chris

Ordered mine today! Cant freeeegin wait! Also reserved a spot for the EX Megs and was told Bumblebee was already in the works

This piece is amazing. 42" tall! DAMN!!! Gotta cost more than two grand.

Back