Trainspotting 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this tonight. I enjoyed it, good film. I probably should have watched the first one again actually because I haven't seen it in years and could have done with reminding myself of the storyline and the character relationships.

Just saw this tonight. I enjoyed it, good film. I probably should have watched the first one again actually because I haven't seen it in years and could have done with reminding myself of the storyline and the character relationships.

Thought you might appreciate how one of our downtown theaters has it listed on the marquee:

17457565_10211532109675082_6675450817225335687_n.jpg

;)

Just finished watching it. Disappointed frankly. It was a nice revisit to the characters, but something was missing in it for me. Although there's some powerful scenes in it where there isn't even talking in it.

It felt very lifeless didn't it? Some of the editing was "edgy" or whatever but it didn't have even an iota of the kinetic excitement the original did. That was a truly special movie though. Lightning can't be captured in a bottle twice.

Needed more boobs too.

It's a shame I've heard a lot of people say they felt it wasn't as special as the first.
Maybe if Ian McGregor hadn't fallen out with the director Danny Boyle over not being given the star role as Richard in "The Beach" (Dicaprio got it) they could have made this sequel +15 years ago!
I think they left it too long to kiss and make up and continue with an exciting story. Well maybe they could have had a more fun in the film regardless.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

One thousand years from now there'll be no guys and no girls, just *******

pffft, Renton got it wrong. it only took less than 10 years.haha

One thousand years from now there'll be no guys and no girls, just *******

pffft, Renton got it wrong. it only took less than 10 years.haha

Maybe in a thousand years guys and girls will make a glorious come back? [emoji38]

Despite not being as old as the characters, the updated "choose life" monologue by Rents hit me hard. Great film, can't wait to get it on BD.

Back