• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE, PULSE RIFLE for Rainman UGLY or Van CLEEF character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marsattack

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well it seems that none would like to let go of these items so i will try to sweeten the trade!
I have a 1:1 pulse rifle , made by monster in motion, this is the fully operational one, not the solid resin one.
The bolt locks back and the trigger fires, the spas cocks back and forth , it has been upgraded to Matsucorp stock and barrel, hand grip was changed mag drops in and out and is fully dismantleable. It is fully screwd together so it can be pulled apart. The thompson internal parts are actually casted from an original working gun, This was done By MIM so it operates like the real thing, OBVIOUSLY THIS DOES NOT FIRE ANYTHING.
Some of the pics show a couple of screws mising, but rest assure I have all original screws and fittings, this were original pics i had as i was building it.
The main gadget on it is the working counter , turn it on, slide the mag in , display the fully charged number , fire away or hold the trigger down , it counts down to zero . Remove the mag to reload and away you go again.
Guys this PR is no longer made it is painted correctly and is very heavy.
Again I am not sure if I can persuade anyone to trade it for a RAINMAN TUCO but I thought I give it a try.
This was my original thread and again thanks for looking!!!

I don't think i like my chances, but if there is anyone that bought 2 or extra clothing or headsculpts of the above, I would very much like to buy them or trade them , whatever would be more profitable for you!!
I know this is a long shot but you never know, this ad might come at the right time for some folks .
I have a few movie props replicas that may be of interest to some, otherwise a cash sale is fine.
Please Pm me if you have anything you are wiling to part, if not thank you anyways
Marcel

DSC_0591-1.jpg

DSC_0589-2.jpg

DSC_0590-1.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

Last edited:
I will bump this to see if anyone is interested in my new OFFER.
Mars

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror
DROOOOOOOL.Mate if I had what you wanted Id trade you in a heart beat
that pulse rifle is AWESOME.Are you sure your not ripping yourself off,If that pulse rifle was mine Id be getting buried with it.There isnt anything else you would trade.If not best of luck that is an one in a million trade IMO.

Well Dano, ALiens is a big part of my collection and have owned and own pretty much all the props form it.
This is a unique PR because it is no longer available, but I have an unbuilt one with real parts and resin.
Thanks for the support but I think the guys that have what i want are not easily persuaded, lol.

I thought if anyone had 2 of the dolls and no pulse rifle then this would be perfect, as far as trading it for something else?? not at the moment in case someone has missed the thread, but thank you .just saw you are here in oz!!!then this is actually very very rare here as import permits for this are a nightmare.
Marcel

Hi guys , a deal has been made with Reinhardt.
I am very lucky to have traded this beauty into a great home , and the chap has handed over a Mortimer figure!
I hope he feels the same way!:banana
Thank you again for the trade
Marcel

Marcel is one heck of a guy! I received the pulse rifle with no issues whatsoever and the thing is a beauty!!!!! Here are a couple of pics. Thanks Mars!!

IMG_7267.jpg

And one with Ripley:
IMG_7273.jpg

Neehar, very cool pics mate!!!!
Glad you got it no probs. Enjoy
mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back