• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE? Crotch-Grab Stands for Waist-Grab

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy! I ordered some figure stands from Sideshow and, much to my dismay, have found that they now come with the "crotch grabber" wires rather than the "waist grabbers."

Since I much prefer the waist grabbers, is there anyone out there who feels opposite? And if so, would you have any interest in trading? I have something like 10 of these things and would like to trade off all 10 for waist-grabber stands.

We wouldn't even have to trade the whole stands - just the wire portion that fits into the base.

Thanks!

- Joe

I'm game for that. Got tons of waist grabbers and I'm on my last 2 crotch grabbers. They're mostly from Hot Toys though, not Sideshow. Does that bother you? Let me know. Thanks.

I doubt it would be a problem - last I checked, they were interchangeable. Let me gather my stands and I'll PM you by Monday to let you know how many I've got! Thanks for the reply!

- J

No problem bro. Just hit me up on PM when you're ready. Yea they are interchangeable. I use my hot toys ones for my Sideshow Stormtroopers. The sideshow ones are a bit longer compared to the Hot Toys version, that's really the only major difference.

Back