1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been talking to DoggieDoc. I'm really excited. He totally gets it, and wants to make these like no others. Accurate to a fault.

Interest for Morpheus Glasses:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Jbeltram4
3. FlyAndFight
4. Lee in MI
5. Davejames
6. Dukefett
7. roach_rch
8. tbay

Does DoggieDoc have the figure in hand to make sure the lenses magnetize correctly? If not I could send him my head if he wants.

Does DoggieDoc have the figure in hand to make sure the lenses magnetize correctly? If not I could send him my head if he wants.

That's a good point. I told him about the magnet to hold the glasses on the bridge of the nose. He hasn't asked for the dimensions or a head or anything yet. Still researching details and materials I believe. I'll check with him.

Yeah honestly with how weak that magnet is, I wouldn't want to rely solely on that to hold on those expensive glasses anyway, and risk them falling off and getting lost or trampled in the carpet. So I'll be using a bit of museum wax to hold them on regardless, just like with the custom pair I made.

The real glasses actually have a pinch clip to hold on the bridge of your nose... DoggieDoc is looking into that. At this scale I can't imagine it will be a working clip but it will certainly have something the holds on the nose.

DoggieDoc just got back to me and would love to work off the actual sculpt. I just sent you a PM, dukefett, with his information.

Big THANK YOU to you!

DoggieDoc just got back to me and would love to work off the actual sculpt. I just sent you a PM, dukefett, with his information.

Big THANK YOU to you!

Morpheus' head is on the way to DoggieDoc! I know he's always got a ton of project going on, so no big deal on the timeline for it, although the list is short for now. Is there a thread for this on CustomOneSixth or just keeping track here?

That was fast. DoggieDoc posted this on FB today.

FB_IMG_1587138058139.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-084410_Facebook~01~01.jpg

You beat me to it! They look great! That top right photo is exactly how I wanted him to look.

Now I can hear that sculpt saying: Neeee-O.

Hope everyone likes them so far!

Back