Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Bought.
Screenshot_20210628-080545_Instagram.jpg

Damn, is this for real? I'm in 100% especially if this figure is 14"+ tall.

See this is what I'm talking about, Hot Toys.....you suck

14" would mean his character was 7 feet tall. I think he was around the same height as Drax so would probably be around 12.6" tall.

Yeah this is really a no brainer if you have the GOTG figures. This was one of my favorite mcu villains, also one of my gripes with captain marvel though with how weak he was in that film.

14" would mean his character was 7 feet tall. I think he was around the same height as Drax so would probably be around 12.6" tall.
Yeah, they might have googled the comic character height instead of the actor/move version lol.

No, I know who made them and where to PO but I was asking where are they?

Crossbones was due in May.

Maw is due as early as July...

Some things (Joker variants, Drogo) have never materialized. Just want to make sure the above is released. I would never PO 3rd party. Plus I'd like to see what the production figures look like.

Eager to see Crossbones... VERY eager to see Maw.

No, I know who made them and where to PO but I was asking where are they?
Crossbones was due in May.

Maw is due as early as July...

Some things (Joker variants, Drogo) have never materialized. Just want to make sure the above is released. I would never PO 3rd party. Plus I'd like to see what the production figures look like.

Eager to see Crossbones... VERY eager to see Maw.
I'm guessing some of these 3rd party outfits are dealing with the same issues as HT with respect to delays stemming from Covid, although Toys Era seems to have immunity. IIRC, their Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Heimdall all arrived not too far off their promise dates.

With respect to pre-ordering 3rd party figures, for me it depends on the company & who is carrying them. I've never had an issue with Toys Era or Art Figures from OSK. The one exception was the TE "The Mystery" (Mystique), as they couldn't deliver on the all-blue body. OSK refunded my deposit, so not really a problem. I decided to take flier on Giantoy with the In-Famous Ebony Maw figure as others have said good things about Giantoy. My first order with them so we'll see. It was only a $20 deposit so hardly a big risk.

I've only ordered from Giantoy once but they were fine. I think Toys Era Joker actually.

Toys Era is one of the more reliable 3rd parties... but still, I barely PO from anyone.

I will buy Ebony Maw, Crossbones and this Ronan without fail once they start to ship -- either eBay or thru Giantoys/Monkeyonfire/whoever has a good price.

But these three are a must-have for me.

I have to ask. What about Ronan do people like? I really don't remember him being a memorable villian that warrants buying a figure of.

Really didn't do anything besides keep the infinity stone until he lost by a dance off.

Back