TOYS ERA - 1/6 Unstoppable (Juggernaut)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up on ToysWonderland

Attachments

• Unstoppable.jpg
    Unstoppable.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 420
His body is too thin/long, especially the chest. It isn't terrible, but the proportions just look better with the DP2 version.

Really I would want something closer to the marvel select version.

Juggyreview_001.JPG

aaaaaaaaaaaand of course, I just purchased the tank, and customised it into a comic style juggy,
just to have this happen
I really like this though, and will now probably end up with two :)
Now please re-release "the Steel" in comic form

I was JUST thinking about buying the other version a couple of days ago, glad I'm broke this week. Toys era is really knocking it out of the park lately.

What i don't like about this are the eyebrows on the helmet. Way too extreme. It should just be a metal helmet with square eye holes.

The DP2 version was pretty big. Taller than HT Hulk. So if they?re using the same body (which I think it?s safe to assume they are) then this guy will be just as big
The product description lists the height as 49 cm, same as the first figure. I think thats about right for juggernaut. Now they need to make a 1/6 comic thing (ff4)!

His body is too thin/long, especially the chest. It isn't terrible, but the proportions just look better with the DP2 version.

Really I would want something closer to the marvel select version.

View attachment 499954

My sentiments EXACTLY... Nowhere near wide enough. The shoulders, chest and legs are way too thin. The previous version is such wider. The larger helmet on this newer version doesn't help.

I agree, it's a bit off. I know the price point is lower so I get it but it looks a bit toyish, I have no experience with Toys Era , just Hot Toys. In person are their figures comparable at all?

I agree, it's a bit off. I know the price point is lower so I get it but it looks a bit toyish, I have no experience with Toys Era , just Hot Toys. In person are their figures comparable at all?

Yeah I think they definitely hold their own, especially for the price. This figure would be $375 at least if Hot Toys did it.

I have the 1st version, and think its a fantastic figure, Good articulation ( even more so for something that big ) great tailoring on the outfit,
and will certainly be getting this one, when else are you ever going to get a comic style 1/6 juggernaut ?
I have mine a "crouched" pose, and it really gives of the right vibes

I have the 1st version, and think its a fantastic figure, Good articulation ( even more so for something that big ) great tailoring on the outfit,
and will certainly be getting this one, when else are you ever going to get a comic style 1/6 juggernaut ?
I have mine a "crouched" pose, and it really gives of the right vibes

With Hot Toys basically having license to do any marvel charcter, I wouldn't be shocked to see a top-notch juggy in the not to distant future. Comics, MCU..what have you.

Heck, he is even in Marvel Future Fight, which they do figures from:

maxresdefault.jpg

With Hot Toys basically having license to do any marvel charcter, I wouldn't be shocked to see a top-notch juggy in the not to distant future. Comics, MCU..what have you.

Heck, he is even in Marvel Future Fight, which they do figures from:

View attachment 500040

They restarted their Comic Masterpiece Line with Zombie Deadpool, so they don't even need the game excuse anymore lol

Back