1/6 Toys Era 1/6-scale The Heir (aka Robin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet ):
May just preorder the Toys Era version, Soosoo Toys' products haven't impressed me recently.

robin.jpg

This is looking a bit of a better likeness, hopefully they will do a fuller preview soon. Their New Class X-Men line has been solid, hopefully they keep up the quality!

I went looking around for updates to both, and looks like Soosoo Toys posted this in July

108232582_761059164704454_3211981664089858050_o.jpg

I couldn’t find anything on the Soosootoys version. I think I’ll wait until I’m hand pics of the Toys Era version before ordering though.

I couldn’t find anything on the Soosootoys version. I think I’ll wait until I’m hand pics of the Toys Era version before ordering though.

Unless Toys era improve the figure by the time it releases or soosoo tanks it's final product soosoo toys will far better....... In my opinion, going of the what has been shown.

Unless Toys era improve the figure by the time it releases or soosoo tanks it's final product soosoo toys will far better....... In my opinion, going of the what has been shown.

I definitely like the overall finish of the Soosoo Robin in the proto over Toys Era’s.

Wonder why it's taking them so long to reveal this. Been months since it was teased.

Wonder why it's taking them so long to reveal this. Been months since it was teased.

From my experience with SooSoo if something gets teased, it won't be released for awhile because they are also working on figures that won't get teased, i think they only teased robin to let people know an alternative to the ToysEra is in the works... though i could be wrong.

I think the last two figs by SooSoo to go up for preorder was Arrow and Superboy which i don't recall them being teased at all unless you count the full figure of arrow in box uploaded a couple of days before it went up for order.

Since the head can be used for either Nightwing or Robin i wouldn't mind if they took their time with the figure and offered a deluxe with both suits (just hopefully thinking i really need a nightwing XD)

I just got my final payment request from GIANTOY and confirming shipping. Looking forward to getting this guy. Rare to get a Robin from anyone.

OSK sent invoices. Now the wait for shipping notice begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I feared in waiting to see the SooSoo version. Now I'm not sure if I should track one of these Toys Era figures down or not.

Hopefully it will still be in stock somewhere by then!

Wish SooSoo would hurry up and show us theirs.

I hope so. It?s already starting to go up in price at places that it?s still in stock. There should be a video review or two going up today I?d imagine.

Back