toyreveewer's custom stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyreveewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hello my friends, my name is jason, im 14 years old, and i LOVE collecting sideshow toys. i also love creating my own head sculpts and toys.here are some of my most recent pieces, and remember im only 14 so dont judge all over me:lol okay here is my completely from scratch jason from part 9[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]iknow the suit isnt movie relevent, but it was the only thing i had!ill have more pics of my otherworks soon, but in the mean time, enjoy!

and heres some more; my harvey dent/two face from the dark knight
View attachment 8568View attachment 8569View attachment 8570
i wanted to really capture the harvey dent on the human side, the good side, and the evil burnt face on the two face side.i like the way it came out.its what i wanted, and i think it captures the spirit of the charicter, but well see when its done! here is my joker dark knight head sculpt.

View attachment 8571View attachment 8572
i like it but i wish i could have spent more time on the hair detial. ill be posting more pics later so keep cheking back!

im now working on a daniel criag james bond. ill be posting pics later wen progress has begun!

Great job on the sculpts and paint, you got some serious skills for your age. Keep up the great work! Look forward to see progress on these.

Great job on the sculpts and paint, you got some serious skills for your age. Keep up the great work! Look forward to see progress on these.

DITTO! Dude, great stuff man. I especially love that Jason, it has a better shape than the SSC one did. More bulky, as it should have been.

You are pretty talented for 14, keep it up!! :rock:rock:rock

wow thank you all for the kind words.its people like u who give me my inspiration, and ive been working hard on my dan craig , well here goes nuttin, some pics of the progress (and try to forget the adams apple, i still have to sculpt it in)

ok here is the fini head sculpt for the dans criag bond.i like it a lot but the pics lighting lit it in the wrong places and just make it look messed, but i like it in real life.

ok here r more of my recent stuff, my bat man, circa 1960, adam west, my mr barlow from salems lot, and last but not least, mr tongues from day of the dead.

thank you, i plan on making a career out of it so id better practise now i guess :D

okay so here is the update on the criag bond;
i still have to ad detial to the hair and (obviusly) paint the eyes.check back when im complete the two face as well!:chew

thanks guys! and one mo thing, im redoing my joker sculpt, it will be up soon!:lightsabe

Last edited:
also i was thinkin i could do the joker, without makeup, like the scene in tdk, were he is pretending to be an army dude, like this
picture.php

Last edited:
kk here is the update on my joker head,
sorry i didnt take alot of pics, i really wanted to work on him!:joy

Back