Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joker_jack_nicholson_1.jpg

Sorry guys Marilyn is back. I will always remember my time in the Toy Box! I guess Big Baby is up for grabs again!
I missed Marilyn anyway. Sexiest sig and av here. :)

EDIT: You know I think I may give up my sig and av too... I think the Toy Story craze has run its course. Maybe I'll put them back up when the DVD comes out around holiday season...is that all right, DS?

2nd EDIT: What the hey, I'll keep the sig. :) E put too much love into it to just get rid of it. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry guys Marilyn is back. I will always remember my time in the Toy Box! I guess Big Baby is up for grabs again!

No problem, Bro! It's nice to see Marilyn back! :drool :D

I missed Marilyn anyway. Sexiest sig and av here. :)

EDIT: You know I think I may give up my sig and av too... I think the Toy Story craze has run its course. Maybe I'll put them back up when the DVD comes out around holiday season...is that all right, DS?

2nd EDIT: What the hey, I'll keep the sig. :) E put too much love into it to just get rid of it. ;)

Of course it's cool, Cloud! I'll be changing mine sometime in the near future...but not right now :D

I was just concerned about it being given away to someone else. Believe me I was VERY honored to snatch Woody and when the DVD hits the shelves I'd like to keep my character, you know? I mean, who wouldn't in my position? :D I think I played him pretty well and I'd be sad to see someone else sporting my sig and av.

Yeah, even if I change my sig I'll stay in the Toy Box....but can we retire Woody instead of recycle him? Like I said, I'd like to use him again when the DVD release of TS3 comes out.

I changed my avi as well. I'll keep my sig up for awhile to represent the Toy Box sig group though.

Yeah, even if I change my sig I'll stay in the Toy Box....but can we retire Woody instead of recycle him? Like I said, I'd like to use him again when the DVD release of TS3 comes out.

As far as I'm concerned, you'll be Woody's owner forever! :)
No need to recycle if you don't want to.

I'm sure Snoopy won't have a problem with this either.

I changed my avi as well. I'll keep my sig up for awhile to represent the Toy Box sig group though.

No problem!! Toy Box FTW!!! :rock

As far as I'm concerned, you'll be Woody's owner forever! :)
No need to recycle if you don't want to.

:D Thanks E!

After reading through the last few pages...

funny_pictures_sad_cat_blackandwhit.jpg
Aw, don't has a sad. :( I know, I was disheartened when people started changing their sigs and avs but I like to think we'll all regroup when the DVD release hits shelves. I hope so, anyway. But hey, even if we don't at least we know we were the most powerful and numerous sig group and the one primarily knocked in Batty's thread...(jealousy...yep). And even the Expendables sig group joined in on the fun.

Like DS said earlier, we had a lot of fun and that's a huge WIN. :hi5:

Well, I know im new but I plan to keep Bullseye forever! I am proud to be here with you guys and gals and am happy to stick around.

Woody is yours forever and is now retired. :)

Right on! :rock

Right you are, E! :yess:

Aw, don't has a sad. :( I know, I was disheartened when people started changing their sigs and avs but I like to think we'll all regroup when the DVD release hits shelves. I hope so, anyway. But hey, even if we don't at least we know we were the most powerful and numerous sig group and the one primarily knocked in Batty's thread...(jealousy...yep). And even the Expendables sig group joined in on the fun.

Like DS said earlier, we had a lot of fun and that's a huge WIN. :hi5:

Indeed we did and still are! :rock

Well, I know im new but I plan to keep Bullseye forever! I am proud to be here with you guys and gals and am happy to stick around.

And we are proud to have you take up the mantle of Bulleye after Jay represented him so well! :hi5:

Back