Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. Well I've always wanted a skeleton key to wear around my neck and that is pretty much the most wicked cool one I've ever seen, and it's from POTC: Dead Man's Chest. It's the key that opens up Davy Jones' locker.

Or at least that's what I THINK it is. It wasn't in a package but it looks just like it.

And yes, I am one of the three people in the world who actually liked the POTC sequels. ;)

nice gift man! congrats on getting it!

can't wait to see Agen post so i can the new sig/avatar!

Nah. Didn't sleep the night previous and had (still have) a bad cough/cold. Went to the coast last Saturday, probably caught it there.

But I did get one cool gift:
POTCdjKeybig.jpg

I have the same thing around my neck (goin on three years now). Davy is my favorite Pirate character.:clap

I have the same thing around my neck (goin on three years now). Davy is my favorite Pirate character.:clap
:D We'll match! I wore mine yesterday though I have to admit I'm a tad frightened that longer prong is going to stab me someday. Haha.

Davy Jones was a VERY cool looking dude. And I love the mythology of the Flying Dutchman and how they incorporated her into the films, along with the Kracken (sea monsters scare the sh__ out of me, I have nightmares about Cthulhu a lot, even though I own a cutesy plush of him). I loved the POTC sequels but everyone I talk to seems to think they were awful compared to the first one. :(

Aaaanyway. Sorry to derail the TS thread with POTC. :)

:D We'll match! I wore mine yesterday though I have to admit I'm a tad frightened that longer prong is going to stab me someday. Haha.

Davy Jones was a VERY cool looking dude. And I love the mythology of the Flying Dutchman and how they incorporated her into the films, along with the Kracken (sea monsters scare the sh__ out of me, I have nightmares about Cthulhu a lot, even though I own a cutesy plush of him). I loved the POTC sequels but everyone I talk to seems to think they were awful compared to the first one. :(

Meh, it's all Disney anyway :lol :rock

I have to say that I really enjoyed the sequels too. Sure Black Pearl was the best, but the sequels are nowhere near as bad as some people make them out to be. They definitely had awesome moments and great new characters like Davy Jones and Tia Dalma for instance!!!

I'm looking forward to On Stranger Tides as well! I can't wait to see Ian McShane as Blackbeard!!! :rock :rock :rock

Since hunni dropped barbie, I didn't see a point in keeping Ken.

Blame Hunni. :yess:

Ingo, you're still my boy! :hi5:

HUNNI!!!!!

kirk-yelling-at-kahn.jpg

:lol It's all good, Meanstreak!​

You're still welcomed in the Toybox! :hi5:

toys, I wont be a merc for the next day or two :)

You can't go wrong with a Bruce Lee avi & sig! :rock :rock

Oh and Cloud...Cutesy Cthulhu plush FTW! :lol :rock

:lol so far so good on the stabbing on my end.

I love seafaring mythology and folklore so I thought it was really cool they mixed the dutchman and Jones together to sort of make the ultimate Ghost Pirate legend (couple that with the Kraken, my favorite mythological beast and I'm a happy camper). Also I think I liked Davy so much because of my admiration of Lovecraft literature (plus his backstory really resonated with me)

I have a Cthulhu collection and plenty of Lovecraft collection books I can't get enough of the stuff only because reading them actually does get my fear levels up. but yes..sorry to assist in this thread derailment :lol

So how many members is the toybox at? cause we're starting to lose mercs already :( including our fearless leader (WHY...soserious203 WHY!?)

:D

PS: I think I have the same Cthulhu plush :lol I'm pretty sure he's the "Lotso" of my collection :lol

AAAAAHHHH!!! AGEN IS NEKKID!!! :panic: :panic:

Put your sig on...there are small children's toys present! :lol

How did you load your sig? From your comp or a photo hosting website?

I just copied the link from the email Entity sent me. Sometimes it shows up, and sometimes it doesn't! :/

:lol so far so good on the stabbing on my end.

I love seafaring mythology and folklore so I thought it was really cool they mixed the dutchman and Jones together to sort of make the ultimate Ghost Pirate legend (couple that with the Kraken, my favorite mythological beast and I'm a happy camper). Also I think I liked Davy so much because of my admiration of Lovecraft literature (plus his backstory really resonated with me)

I have a Cthulhu collection and plenty of Lovecraft collection books I can't get enough of the stuff only because reading them actually does get my fear levels up. but yes..sorry to assist in this thread derailment :lol

So how many members is the toybox at? cause we're starting to lose mercs already :( including our fearless leader (WHY...soserious203 WHY!?)

:D

PS: I think I have the same Cthulhu plush :lol I'm pretty sure he's the "Lotso" of my collection :lol

:hi5:

I've always wanted to get a job on a ship. Like deep sea fishing or what have you, so that mythology really appeals to me too. I live about an hour's drive from the Oregon coast and I've often dreamed of moving there and getting some kind of greenhorn position on a boat. :D

Oh and Tia Dalma was gorgeous, she was probably my favorite new character from the sequels.

I just copied the link from the email Entity sent me. Sometimes it shows up, and sometimes it doesn't! :/

Weird... I can see it with this post, though.

If it keeps acting weird, you could always save the image to your PC and upload it in the "Edit Signature" screen.
Make sure you click "insert signature" or something that's visible near the "Browse" button, after you uploaded it.

:hi5:

I've always wanted to get a job on a ship. Like deep sea fishing or what have you, so that mythology really appeals to me too. I live about an hour's drive from the Oregon coast and I've often dreamed of moving there and getting some kind of greenhorn position on a boat. :D

Oh and Tia Dalma was gorgeous, she was probably my favorite new character from the sequels.

Heh I actually had a job on a ship for a bit, doing just that (California coast). I was basically just a deckhand and it was a small fishing boat that was mostly used to take groups of people out to deep sea fish. I'd help em set their lures, get hooks out of fish and prepare em to take home and just any other duties. It was fun, but it was taking the boat out with just the crew and doing some fishing of our own that was the best part, I love the sea. I wouldn't mind going back to that job again, it was truly a great experience.

Tia was very pretty I can see why Davy went for her :wink1:

Gah more thread derailment!
:panic::panic::panic:

Back