Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:O Well I'll be darned! I do hope he doesn't take offence? OH DO YOU THINK HE WILL?! Sometimes my mouth gets the better of me, and I speak in phrases of yon. It simply means "have a good time" and no pills will be killed! I promise. :S
(Knew you were a natural cowgirl, Bliss.) ;)

We should have ourselves a good old fashioned hoe down sometime! Or hootenanny, don't want to leave anyone out!

Well I ought to be! I was born in the West after all!
That's right! You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.

Unless it's country music.

Then you can take it and kick it, and stomp on it. And spit on it. And pour gasoline all over it and set it aflame.

That's right! You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.

Unless it's country music.

Then you can take it and kick it, and stomp on it. And spit on it. And pour gasoline all over it and set it aflame.

:O Surely you ain't talking about CONRAD TWITTY!? OR-OR HANK WILLIAMS?!

We should have ourselves a good old fashioned hoe down sometime! Or hootenanny, don't want to leave anyone out!
I'll take a rain check on that hootinanny, cowgirl. Been a long day for this lawman and I'm about ready to hit the dusty trail.

Why...just look at how handsome he is!

ConwayTwitty.jpg

(of course, Buzz is more handsome!)

I'll take a rain check on that hootinanny, cowgirl. Been a long day for this lawman and I'm about ready to hit the dusty trail.

Sounds good to me, Sheriff. I myself am going to hit the dusty trails soon enough.

Back