Toy Story 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what SJW nonsense and political ******** will be in this?

only-what-you-take-with-you.jpg

It depends on what you consider as "not going to do very well". Incredibles 2 made over $1.2 billion at the global box office, seemed to be largely accepted by critics (94% fresh at RT; 80 MetaCritic score), and has a pretty decent audience grade (85% on RT, 7.7 IMDB score). If Toy Story 4 can manage to do that "poorly", I'm sure Disney would be thrilled.

:lol :lol

Yeah, was kind of wondering where he got the "poorly received from moviegoers" idea.

I'm taking the kids to see TS4, even though I have 0 excitement for it. But Pixar has surprised me in the past.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I haven't heard many say they loved Incredibles 2. It was just okay, but no where as good as the first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed this movie. The CG looked amazing. Photoreal at times and Bo-peep was Hawt! :)

I am looking forward to seeing this movie. I did think 3 was a great way to end the serious but I have heard really great things about this one. Glad to see the movie is doing well.

It was in theaters for quite a while and managed to gross over $1 billion

When did all this happen? I missed it? Wow... although, that billion dollar mark hasn't impressed me much in a long time. Not since Alice in Wonderland crossed it 10 years ago.

But I'm happy for Toy Story. I thought maybe it died. Certainly died here on this site.

When did all this happen? I missed it? Wow... although, that billion dollar mark hasn't impressed me much in a long time. Not since Alice in Wonderland crossed it 10 years ago.

But I'm happy for Toy Story. I thought maybe it died. Certainly died here on this site.
Yeah, there wasn't much interest here.

It was good, not great, and kind of unnecessary.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back