Toy Fair (germany) pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics. I was really excited to see something new but oh well. A lot of great pieces none the less.

is this by Koto or next SS SW PF?

Picture1-1.jpg

Batty said:
Introducing the Sideshow Drunken Star Wars 12" line!

Those look terrible! Is a sideshow employee responcible for setting these up or is it just some Joe Schmoe? :yuck

abake said:
Seeing the Boba Fett PF puts into perspective just how well made the Medi Boba Fett is.
But maybe that's just me.

I also think this makes the Medicom shines a lot.On those pics the Sideshow Fetts looks rather ''plain''.

Well, in all of the manufacturer's defense...gaacckk, the lighting in that place looks pretty severe and whomever was responsible for the set-up didn't give a rat's behind how stuff was presented...(or these shots could've been take before set-up was complete...hey, I'm trying to be kind here)...but the set-up for Han & Anakin is inexcusable! Leia's dress all wrinkled and frumpy...I hope it wasn't a Sideshow team member responsible for that set-up...

The GG busts of Luke and Ben look nicer than expected and...the chrome on Jango is...interesting.

Looking forward to seeing the pics from the Toyfair on this side of the pond....

Sideshow does not attend any overseas conventions, so this booth was in no way officially associated with us. It appears to be a wholesaler's or distributor's booth, since they have products from many different companies displayed together.

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
Sideshow does not attend any overseas conventions, so this booth was in no way associated officially associated with us. It appears to be a wholesaler's or distributor's booth, since they have products from many different companies displayed together.

That sounds like legal denying of anything we see to me. :D

Though I wouldn't want to be associated with those 12" poses either.

Wor-Gar said:
Ah-Ha! Good catch. So does that mean he'll be shipping soon?
I wouldn't be surprised to see a 30 day notice soon. He is scheduled for March.

Back