Toy Anxiety 1:6 Custom Brainstorm Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see some of the torches they use on Lost, also some plain, clear water bottles... I can never seem to find any!

Oh yeah accessories!!
Torches fill a gap throughout many genres too!

Maybe some small muzzle flashes that could "plug" into the end of various barrels?

left handed holsters

klingon bat'leths

I think clothes and accessories could go a long way. There is always some small item(swiss army knife) or outfit customisers are looking for.

For off the top of my head atm I would say...

Dexter - his tool kit, at the least would work well since they can be used for other thing

The Blues Brothers - just wanted to add my name in that hat for that one as well :)

Link - from the Legend of Zelda, would look great at 1/6th

Zooldaner - Both Zoolander himself and Mugatu (this one in particular I would buy in a heart beat!
Mugatu.jpg

No More Heroes - Travis Touchdown, Shinobu, Henry, and even some of the bosses would all be instant purchases for me as well.

Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant and John Hammond would be a lot of fun.

Labyrinth

If I think of more I'll post em up later, haha.

I may be interested in a torch!

Beer bottles would be great too. Maybe some with labels and some without for those that want to make their own?

How about some Police badges (LAPD,NYPD,ETC) for movies like heat or die hard or really any action movie with cops.

and how about a "Rescue Me" Denis Leary Head...I know it won't happen but it's nice to dream :wink1:

45095187.jpg

or a Willem Dafoe head he been In alot of stuff Spider-Man, The Boondock Saints, Platoon ,etc. (they done his head afew times but the can't seem get it right)

Willem_Dafoe_1175087795032899.jpg

Doctor Frankenstein played by Colin Clive is essential... one of the glaring omissions from the Universal Monsters line.

And, the rest of him can be made from the Young Frankenstein Sideshow figure.

colin_clive.jpg

I know a lot of people (me included) with 1/6 Tyler Durdens from Fight Club would like to have his red sunglasses. Someone made them once before but they're extremely rare and no one can find them! ( see https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2592265&postcount=2493 )

Also, I've always wished for a Kevin Spacey head. He could be Keyser Soze from Usual Suspects, John Doe from Seven, or even Lester Burnham from American Beauty for a twist! (Believe it or not, I'd love a Burnham myself - American Beauty is my favorite film...)

Back