Touching base, settling the dust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be a smart thing to do to contact shawn and pay him for a indy jacket and whip combo?

he asked for my address in a short email a couple weeks back. not heard anything since. maybe the skins are on their way.

Originally Posted by bwayne
Well, I just got my Indy jacket today. So, he is making good on his schedule. Everytime I have ordered through Sovereign there has been a wait, but it has always been worth it.

Thanks, man. Good to see some confirmation that I AM working.

I've got a ton of stuff done and it's shipping out once or twice a week, somewhat in an orderly fashion. Sometimes, not so orderly. I'm busting my butt to get everything done and my wife does most of the shipping, and I think she just grabs whatever she sees that I've labeled.

KUZEH, your stuff is definitely done and packed, I'll look to see if it's gone yet. I wish I had more time to get in here, but I really try to focus entirely on work. I DO NOT avoid this board or anyone here!! Believe that. I've never been much of an internet person, except for business. And since I have a guy that does all the eBay stuff now it's even more rare that I'm online. I do check my email at least every other day, but rarely on weekends. I know I'm piss-poor at replying to email. I hate short replies that sound rude, so I read the stuff and think about what I want to say. My problem is, I go back to work and usually forget to reply at all.

I'm a little slow right now, but still working steadily. it's Fall so I'm dealing with my various Fall/Winter problems; cold, flu, sinus problems, etc. This BS lasts until friggin' March almost every year

I should actually have a bit of time to be around here more. I've decided to expand my 8 hr. work day into a 12 hr. day. I'm doing a split shift thing: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and then 10:00 pm to 2:00 am. It sucks, but seems like that's what I'll have to do for a while. It still gives me the evenings for family time. Everyone here goes to bed around 10:00, anyway. I'm really trying to make the split thing work. It only allows for about 5 or 6 hours of sleep, made even tougher when I'm up every hour or so, coughing my damn head off.

Shawn

I PM you 2 X about getting a new Keaton Batman return and a new cape as a replacment for the 1st Keaton Bat I bought from you and never heard back. are you still selling these or are you only selling these through Ebay ? thx

Hi Shawn,

I am a pretty new member at Sideshow Freaks and I only recently found out that you make seamless rubber arm/leg skin. Are those still available to order?

I would love a full set of regular sleeves (arms and legs) for my custom Nurse Joker. If possible, could you stain the sleeves to match Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker?

Also, are they still $10 each set ($10 for arm set and $10 for leg set)? And how much is shipping to Auckland, New Zealand?

Thank you

I just got a PM from Shawn. He said my Indy jacket is in the batch he's currently working on..:chew:chew.

I'm going to order some whips from him, why I didn't do this in the first place is beyond me. So, have faith folks. Shawn's still out there, and he's checking his PM's. :D

KUZEH, your stuff is definitely done and packed, I'll look to see if it's gone yet. I wish I had more time to get in here, but I really try to focus entirely on work. I DO NOT avoid this board or anyone here!! Believe that. I've never been much of an internet person, except for business. And since I have a guy that does all the eBay stuff now it's even more rare that I'm online. I do check my email at least every other day, but rarely on weekends. I know I'm piss-poor at replying to email. I hate short replies that sound rude, so I read the stuff and think about what I want to say. My problem is, I go back to work and usually forget to reply at all.

Shawn, did you get a chance to look into this?...
Nothing showed up on the mail yet... :dunno

Yeah, Shawn is getting through his backlog. I haven't chimed in about what I've ordered or how long it's been, but I've had some stuff outstanding too. Nearly everything has arrived in the last couple of weeks. All my skins (I had an old order and a new eBay purchase), whips, one of the two jackets (I bought a second one on eBay in anticipation of KOTCS Indy). All that's left is the second jacket and a Scarecrow mask + Cillian head combo. He's doin' it guys. The stuff is coming. And it's mighty impressive.

anyone heard from sovereign lately? here's another customiser doing a dissapearing act. :rolleyes:

the least he could do is stick to his message about updating on here once a week.
and everyone that keeps saying "I don't mind waiting" is letting him get away with it. how long is the average wait? a year? that's just outrageous.
flame on........:emperor :banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back