Totally new.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnakeEyes

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, Hello, and Good day!

I'm new to this place, though I'm a veteran toy collector. Mostly in the 1/18 area. I'm the proud owner of every, single, G.I. Joe figure from the '82 - '94 run. Aside from that, I do WWII 1/18 customizing and diorama building. I also have a hand in modern Hasbro Star Wars stuff, and just a mixture of Marvel and DC superhero stuffs.

I've been collecting 1/16 for a while, and mostly just WWII items (specifically Dragon). However, SS got me hooked with their Snake Eyes, and I've been glued ever since. I currently have SE, a Cobra Trooper, Cobra Officer, and CC himself. It's a collection that needs to grow.

I'm also a tattoo advocate. I have a completed G.I. Joe sleeve on my right arm. That should suggest my level of Joe obsession, for everyone :joy

Anyway: Hello! Good to be here.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!! Did you post pics in the tattoo thread?? I'm interested in seeing the Joe sleeve!!
whjin9.jpg

I uploaded pics of my sleeve; however, it won't let me link it, since I don't have over 10 posts.

I wasn't sure where to put it, so it's under the Art Show section.

Back