Toshiro Mifune in 'Midway' (1976) - 1/6 Navy Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grosby

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw this on Amiami.jp (link) but couldn't see a thread for it on here. I don't have any great interest in war figures nor Mifune but this to me looks great (the blue uniform in particular) and at only US $100 the price is agreeable.

There's little information about it that I can see but looking into it it seems this is meant to be Mifune in Midway (1976), which also starred Charlton Heston and Robert Mitchum and a few other big names.

It's from 3R and FEWTURE and it's two releases: the blue uniform or the white.

- Open hand x 1 set (bendable)
- Navy blue uniform
- Black shoes, black hat and white gloves
- Binoculars, leather case and lens cover
- Belt
- Knife
- Navy sword
- Underwear and socks
- Wooden chair (w/ white cloth cover)

11986-12601.gif

mifune_016.jpg
mifune_012.jpg
mifune_013.jpg
mifune_015.jpg
mifune_014.jpg
mifune_017.jpg
mifune_018.jpg

This figure is SUPERB!!! Looks like Toshiro for real! and the details on the uniforms are amazing

Obi-wan great idea. I hope these guys do a young Mifune from the Kurosawa films.

They would sell a ton of Seven Samurai. I remember those Alfrex figures sold really well, everytime someone listed one individually on ebay, they usually sold fast and at $150-200. I never bought them because I hated the detail, but if these guys did it, I would be on them faster than Scooby on a snack.

Does anyone know if the figure will be released through 3R and in the United States? My mother inlaw is Japanese and Her uncle served with the Japanese Navy. Any info would be great.

Fantastic likeness! The uniforms are great, but the gloved hands look a little too Mickey Mouse for me.

Back