Tornados

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tornados are all the fun living in the midwest. :lol Always a scare or two here in town.

I wonder if that's something that homeowner's covers here. It was confirmed that several funnel clouds developed in the area last weekend, and that it was in fact a tornado that took the roof off that house.

The topography here is so complex that those things aren't obvious while they're happening.

I keep having dreams about Tornadoes...like 6 dreams in a row...

The strange thing is that I'm over in the UK and I don't have a phobia of them...so I have no idea what's going on in my head...

I'd love to see one in real life though...the power of nature indeed!

I keep having dreams about Tornadoes...like 6 dreams in a row...

The strange thing is that I'm over in the UK and I don't have a phobia of them...so I have no idea what's going on in my head...

I'd love to see one in real life though...the power of nature indeed!

Dreams are seldom that literal. It is a great deal more likely that the Tornado represents some turmoil in your waking life.

These small towns that were hit are now having problems with looters. People are actually driving down from the bigger cities to try and rip these people off. And they're already having trouble with scammers as well.

Bastards! :mad:

Driving to Nebraska we saw a funnel cloud and it scared the living crap out of me. I'm take earthquakes once every 20 years here in California as opposed to Tornadoes every year

These small towns that were hit are now having problems with looters. People are actually driving down from the bigger cities to try and rip these people off. And they're already having trouble with scammers as well.

Bastards! :mad:

trespassers%20will%20be%20shot.jpg

:lecture

I agree with this! They caught quite a few of them. I'm hoping they throw the book at them. What most of them are after is any metal they can get their hands on. The people are cleaning up and seperating the wood, metal, etc so that it can be recycled and they can recoop a little of their loss. These scum are trying to come in and take the the scrap metal, like siding and piping. They are also trying to go through debris looking for anything worthwhile.

I agree with this! They caught quite a few of them. I'm hoping they throw the book at them. What most of them are after is any metal they can get their hands on. The people are cleaning up and seperating the wood, metal, etc so that it can be recycled and they can recoop a little of their loss. These scum are trying to come in and take the the scrap metal, like siding and piping. They are also trying to go through debris looking for anything worthwhile.

ya copper pipe is easy to steal from sights and is worth a good penny. were l live when you bring copper pipe in for money you have to show id and stuff.

ya copper pipe is easy to steal from sights and is worth a good penny. were l live when you bring copper pipe in for money you have to show id and stuff.

There are too many recyclers who will take anything around here. There was one in Toledo who was buying shopping carts and the dumbass had a whole line of them outside his place from nearby stores and swore he didn't buy stolen goods. :cuckoo:

Back