Topps LOTR Evolution Set (Feb 2k6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On sale now!!! Lotsa sketches out there :D Some amazing, some not so amazing :horror:horror

The odds indicate more than 1 sketch per box (average), so get buying!!!!!

I just bought two boxes on ebay, so watch this space :joy:joy:joy

TC :banana

I'll grab each base set. Regular, Level A, and Level B. Plus a few sketch cards. Just waiting to see all these hit ebay so I can get the best deal possible.

jlcmsu said:
I'll grab each base set. Regular, Level A, and Level B. Plus a few sketch cards. Just waiting to see all these hit ebay so I can get the best deal possible.
Stacks on ebay already Josh!! Do a search on "LOTR Evolution" under "Collectibles".

TC :joy

Saw those just a few mins ago actually. They are way high right now just because they are brand new. They'll come down over the next few days as more sellers put stuff up. It appears only like 3 sellers here in the US have them I expect more in the next couple of days.

jlcmsu said:
Saw those just a few mins ago actually. They are way high right now just because they are brand new. They'll come down over the next few days as more sellers put stuff up. It appears only like 3 sellers here in the US have them I expect more in the next couple of days.

True :D Some UK dealers have em too, which is odd. We don't usually get em till week after USA :google:google Prices will drop, but some of the better sketches are gonne be worth a mint :banghead:banghead

As I said, two boxes ordered :eek: No doubt, I shall buy a few more :naughty:naughty

TC

Yeah, I think the sketches are going to go for more than I expected them to which may kill my hopes of getting the Fellowship. As long as I get the regular cards I'll be happy.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, I think the sketches are going to go for more than I expected them to which may kill my hopes of getting the Fellowship. As long as I get the regular cards I'll be happy.

Fellowship plus for me. I want Elrond/MoS/Galadriel/Elendil/Isildur/Arwen/Eowyn etc etc etc :banghead:banghead

TC :google

I'm with ya I'd like to get all of them but I know that just aint gonna happen unless I win the lotto. :wacky

The prices are way too high right now. I remember when the costumes were the hot item. Now you can get em' for a fair price:rolleyes:

tremulant said:
The prices are way too high right now. I remember when the costumes were the hot item. Now you can get em' for a fair price:rolleyes:

Prices always go silly for a few weeks. Patience is the answer, as you rightly say :D

TC :cool:

Well, my hobby has taken me to a different level, I won an auction for a one of a kind sketch from Cat Staggs of Aragorn Full Color. She drew only this one sketch out of something like 15000 sketches from all the artists. You know I will be displaying this Aragorn Sketch with my Gondorian Sideshow Statues, Decipher Foils and Topps LOTR Signature Cards. I will take photos when the cards arrive. :joy

Cat Staggs Color Aragorn Sketch

Yep, I know, I know I could have bought an Aragorn statue for that price but this is a one of a kind and will be a great part of my collection.

Back