Top places to shop?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Razorsedgecollectibles. Great selection and price but the shipping to international might be costly.

It might be but Mike tries to keep the value of the package quite low thus helping with customs. I now go with Razor's Edge 99% of the time (excepting when they don't have something I want) - Mike is great and always finds the best shipping costs, and if by any chance he charged you more for shipping, he puts the rest of the money back in your account. Who else does this?

It might be but Mike tries to keep the value of the package quite low thus helping with customs. I now go with Razor's Edge 99% of the time (excepting when they don't have something I want) - Mike is great and always finds the best shipping costs, and if by any chance he charged you more for shipping, he puts the rest of the money back in your account. Who else does this?

Not to mention the time/effort and materials used for his packaging. It's bombproof I tells ya :lecture

I've been buying from Mike for many years now and have yet to receive anything damaged. He really is THE best etailer imo :rock

Aside from Mike, I also buy from SS directly, CS Moore directly, Evilbay, Play.com and here.
x :peace

Back