Top Movie Villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bill the butcher most certainly! daniel day lewis put so much heart into that character :) and hello friends im new here! nice to meet so many awesome people! i am at the moment sculpting a few models of william cutting aka Eagle Eye bill or Bill the butcher :) and a few other famous movie characters! :D

t2_nsid.jpg

https://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberdyne_Systems_Model_101

Villain: A "villain" was defined as a character(s) whose wickedness of mind,
selfishness of character and will to power are sometimes masked by beauty and nobility,
while others may rage unmasked.
They can be horribly evil or grandiosely funny, but are ultimately tragic.

people who, if real, you wouldn't want to cross paths with:

some of mine

billthebutcher3wj.jpg

:lecture
bowdown.gif

selfishness of character and will to power are sometimes masked by beauty and nobility,

imo for there to be a villain there has to be a good guy
its heard to call the main character the villain even if he is horribly evil

imo for there to be a villain there has to be a good guy
its heard to call the main character the villain even if he is horribly evil

You're confusing protagonist/antagonist with villains. A film about a mobster, a hit man, a bank robber, etc can have you rooting for them as the protagonist of the film. But that doesn't make their actions less villainous.

You're confusing protagonist/antagonist with villains. A film about a mobster, a hit man, a bank robber, etc can have you rooting for them as the protagonist of the film. But that doesn't make their actions less villainous.

it doesn't make their actions less villainous but it makes it a lot harder to make a top villains list and its just the way i look at it

Maybe not your "typical" villain, but watching WallE this thing creeped me out even before I knew he was the "bad guy"

340023-walle_auto_large.png

Maybe not your "typical" villain, but watching WallE this thing creeped me out even before I knew he was the "bad guy"

340023-walle_auto_large.png

that's because of HAL 9000, the robot in 2001: Space odyssey, you might already know this of course, but if you didnt see Space Odyssey, he is based on him, and he is just as evil and creepy in that movie, Hal managed to creep me out

Actually hadn't thought of that inspiration, but yeah I definitely see it now that you pointed it out. :exactly:

Back