TOP 3 SideShow Marvel PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not own doom, but I would say he was 1 with all the pics I have seen.
1)Doom
2)Hulk
3) Capt with modern head and nazi helmet at the base

1. Thor
2. Thing
3. Hulk

Now, if you were also asking me who are my top 6 collectors who's combination of comments, advise, observations, reviews, coolness and bad ass photos (and collections) and all around friendliness and humor, they would be, in NO ORDER:

Chapter 2099, Skiman, Pitu, SquiderM3, Averone and Quadcent.

If someone new came here, they wouldn't go wrong listening and learning from these 6 and also looking at their collections would make anyone live with envy of them (ahem....SquiderM3 and Averone...ahem...cough cough) although not envy in a bad unhealthy manner, ok..maybe envy was a bad choice of words....lol

However, there is a place in my collection heart that owes Pitu a shout out (^^^^^es..lol) because like i'm sure he's been told by many other collectors, his YT presence got me moving forward to spend money and almost end up with something called a divorce....weee....it's all good now, no worries, she now accepts the one known as Chapter 2099 taking up some of her precious time.....LOL

My focus was on Marvel collectibles, these 6 are just a tip of the iceberg here in this forum.

Wait, what was the original question again.....

:chew:monkey5:chew

Last edited:
1) THOR - those who think other wise are confussed! ;)
2) Doom- Couldn't have picked a better pose for the character!
3) Hulk- enough said.

1. Thor
2. Thing
3. Hulk

Now, if you were also asking me who are my top 6 collectors who's combination of comments, advise, observations, reviews, coolness and bad ass photos (and collections) and all around friendliness and humor, they would be, in NO ORDER:

If someone new came here, they wouldn't go wrong listening and learning from these 6 and also looking at their collections would make anyone live with envy of them (ahem....SquiderM3 and Averone...ahem...cough cough) although not envy in a bad unhealthy manner, ok..maybe envy was a bad choice of words....lol

However, there is a place in my collection heart that owes Pitu a shout out (^^^^^es..lol) because like i'm sure he's been told by many other collectors, his YT presence got me moving forward to spend money and almost end up with something called a divorce....weee....it's all good now, no worries, she now accepts the one known as Chapter 2099 taking up some of her precious time.....LOL

My focus was on Marvel collectibles, these 6 are just a tip of the iceberg here in this forum.

What time is it? Its suck up time! Quad is cool, Pitu is very annoying in his review cant stand him.

What time is it? Its suck up time! Quad is cool, Pitu is very annoying in his review cant stand him.

Call it what you will......

I don't see it as suck up, i'm 38 trillion light years away from everyone because I live on Uranus (ewww :horror), I have a family with no time for ever meeting anyone I have mentioned, I don't require any special favors from anyone mentioned unless Pitu can fix my speeding tickets and I simply visit this forum to get good advise, joke around and see kick ass pictures...

So suck up....HELL YEAH IT WAS!!!!!

:banana:google:banana

Sheesh, I guess it has become a crime on Earth to say a simple Thank You

See, I didn't accuse you of sucking up to Quad when you said he was cool....I just see that as a compliment, that's all.....

:lecture

:peace

Last edited:

I don't see it as suck up, i'm 38 trillion light years away from everyone because I live on Uranus (ewww :horror), I have a family with no time for ever meeting anyone I have mentioned, I don't require any special favors from anyone mentioned unless Pitu can fix my speeding tickets and I simply visit this forum to get good advise, joke around and see kick ass pictures...

See, I didn't accuse you of sucking up to Quad when you said he was cool....I just see that as a compliment, that's all.....

Don't feed the troll jye4ever. Greatwall is the same kid who cried about me not making a "top 3 diorama" thread.. :rolleyes: His avatar slogan says all I need to know about him. "Me, Myself, and I"

Anyway, I got what you were saying. Those guys are a big help and have outstanding collections.

Don't feed the troll jye4ever. Greatwall is the same kid who cried about me not making a "top 3 diorama" thread.. :rolleyes: His avatar slogan says all I need to know about him. "Me, Myself, and I"

Anyway, I got what you were saying. Those guys are a big help and have outstanding collections.

Thanks for the advise..

Hey, you wouldn't have a larger jpeg of your signature would you? That is a sick and cool looking bad ass Venom drawing.

Well that one and also this one (almost looks like he has angel wings on his back):

picture.php

My apology jye.

Anyone know what this picture is from?

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

I got the pic from Jye4ever. I hope it is ok to reprint. If not, LMK and I'll take it down.

1. Thor
2. Thing
3. Hulk

Wow!
Its an honor to be named with that group!
:banana:banana:banana

Hay thanks for the vote! I dont even think Im in the same class as the above mentioned! I just joined here!

Man you guys make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw just playin,...It seems like there's a nice community here. I'm just starting out but I'm glad to be here!

Well the only Marvel PF I own is Mystique, so I think she at least deserves an honorable mention. :D I have a feeling she would be one of my favorites even if I owned others.

1. Thor
2. Thing
3. Hulk

Ohh come on man...I'm full of good advice. Im super friendly. My mom and grandma tell me I'm super cool, AND I comment on everything! So, I will nicely comment about my own advice pertaining to your list in a super cool way.

Wassssup holmes...my best advice to you is that your list is wonderfully flawed FO SHO, because of its glarring omission of HULKSMASHED. :cool:

ahhh...in my fantasy world that argument is rock solid!:duh

Ohh come on man...I'm full of good advice. Im super friendly. My mom and grandma tell me I'm super cool, AND I comment on everything! So, I will nicely comment about my own advice pertaining to your list in a super cool way.

Wassssup holmes...my best advice to you is that your list is wonderfully flawed FO SHO, because of its glarring omission of HULKSMASHED. :cool:

ahhh...in my fantasy world that argument is rock solid!:duh

LOL Just for your funny post alone you deserve to be on any top list, including mine!

Grandma.....LOL

:lol:rotfl:lol

Mom and Grandma's :rock:rock:rock

Back