***Top 3 SideShow Marvel Busts***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just like the Top 3 SideShow Marvel PF's thread, let's hear your opinion on the "Top 3 SideShow Marvel Busts".

1)
2)
3)

(1) Spiderman (internatioanal version), (2) Iron Man and (3) Thing (1:1). Venom 1:1 definitely had the most detail, but the pose was just so awkward and simple, especially when you compare it to the pose of the Venom LSB. Spidey though was just classic Spidey, and the international version just looks so much better than the plain white-eyes US version.

3.) Symbiote 1:1

That's the black spidey costume bust right? I noticed he is still fairly inexpensive (by comparison to classic) to pick up.

BTW- please do feel free to post pics of your busts guys. It will be that much more substance for the thread! Thanks.

That's the black spidey costume bust right? I noticed he is still fairly inexpensive (by comparison to classic) to pick up.

BTW- please do feel free to post pics of your busts guys. It will be that much more substance for the thread! Thanks.

Yeah, it's the Symbiote SM. It's a pretty sharp bust. I'm post pics of all three of mine.

Here's my trio:

picture.php

picture.php

Yup venom does easily take it.

1. Venom 1:1
2. Venom 1:1
3. Venom 1:1

:rock

IMG_1374.jpg

Back