Top 20 Darkest Star Wars Moments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yoda looks at Luke and says "You will be, You will be", That scared me when I was a kid.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OWqIiCnCA-w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OWqIiCnCA-w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Luke choking Padme... "the act leads to the complications which cause her death".

perhaps if this was clear in the film... rather than her dying of a "broken heart".

Yeah, honestly I don't think I ever connected her being choked-out to the death... just that weakass line about losing the will to live.

Still think the Yoda "You will be" is the creepiest line... and sets up the cave scene.

Vader's decapitated head dream/vision sequence terrified me when I was younger.

:horror

I love these lists - keep 'em coming! Good stuff here.

Thanks, Rage. We try and do fun little things lists this as often as we can. Best part for me is coming here and talking to you guys about them. Everyone has such different and interesting views about Star Wars... it's always great to start a little debate.

I need to get the Luke/Yoda on Dagobah PF statue exclusive! That way I can at least get the Luke/Vader face/helmet!!!!!

I need to get the Luke/Yoda on Dagobah PF statue exclusive! That way I can at least get the Luke/Vader face/helmet!!!!!

Probably the most undervalued PF that SS has ever done, and the EX IS a must! :cool:

Personally, any Order 66 diorama would be incredible. That said, the torture of Han Solo would be a pretty close second and something else that i'd like to see as a Dio. (Come on... Han on the electrocution machine with Vader looking on dispassionately? OK.)

Actually, thinking about it, the darkest moment has to be Luke on the Bespin weather vane. Alone, injured, defeated and with no hope of comfort or rescue. Only a slim chance that Leia can feel him through the force. Wow, how rock bottom can you get? This would be great for the wall dioramas (or perhaps a new line for the ceiling :D).

:lecture that scene still makes me sad especially since all the younglings are looking to him for help and he doesnt say anything just ignites his lightsaber.

that scene literally had me like :horror when I was watching it. I think that might actually be a pretty cool dio, but I'm sure ppl might get upset since there's no way to sugar coat "Jedi younglings slaughter"

Maybe "Order 66 of 6 year olds?"

Luke choking Padme... "the act leads to the complications which cause her death".

perhaps if this was clear in the film... rather than her dying of a "broken heart".
Luke choked Padme?

What Lucas and Spielberg did to that poor stormtrooper in South Park (Indy too).

:lecture that scene still makes me sad especially since all the younglings are looking to him for help and he doesnt say anything just ignites his lightsaber.

The look on the one youngling who spoke to Anakin is very sad and he even jumped a little when Anakin ignited his saber. :(

that scene literally had me like :horror when I was watching it. I think that might actually be a pretty cool dio, but I'm sure ppl might get upset since there's no way to sugar coat "Jedi younglings slaughter"

Maybe "Order 66 of 6 year olds?"

Yeah I don't think SS would do a dio of this scene...but it would be cool! :D

Back