Too many HUGE boxes!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaarrgghh I have now 4 pieces and the boxes alone for those are a pain! Can't imagine what it will be like in another 12 months let alone years :) maybe will try to get them into the roof cavity....

My wife is quickly losing patience with my boxes, too. I can't say I blame her because I don't like hanging on to them, either. However, when you break down the percentage of things in the house that are hers vs. mine.... it's hard for her to argue with a 70/30 split.

I'll start up a company that makes sturdy, puncture-proof inflatable shell to replace the styro or foam inside the boxes. Then we could just have it deflated and fold the boxes for storage :) Would definitely cost more than a foam though.

Seriously, I can't imagine this problem some of you hardcore collectors must be having. I only have a a couple of life-size busts, a life-size Keaton cowl replica, and a few PFs then some 1/6 figures including the Tumbler and the 89 car and it easily filled out a small vacant room at home. Some of my LCS' wealthier clients rent a stock room for their boxes or still-in-box items.

It's such an eyesore those boxes, anywhere you put them haha

Back