TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom (Batman boots done pg.30)

Some have asked so here they are. The boots are two pieces with the muscular calves incorporated. These are designed to have Tony's suits tuck under and then there is no bulge! All the boots that I will make in with Tony (Wolverine, Punisher, Batman, ect) will have the same concept.

Pardon my desk with paint splatter all over it.

batmanboots.jpg

:horror
Great idea.
Well done!
:hi5:

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Brown Suit Wolvie pg.31)

Sharing a suit made by Tony for my Supermen bash :)

Yup, will be hunting for the heads as well as the accessories :)

I wanted to use that head too for a red son superman, but it does seem kinda big.
What body are you using?
The head looks smaller in this picture from Tony:
SupermanRedSon0817121800x336.jpg

Last edited:

I'm using TTM19, I think Tony is using Heroik body?

Also as that pic shows white S with red background. Could be an original design or perhaps?

1413060-generations3_03_007_super.jpg

Tony, Crytal, and I are proud to finally give you a glimpse of a Work In Progress Wolverine. EVERYTHING you see will need adjustments so dont judge with a fine tooth comb!

006_zps67ac7db3.jpg

TTM19 mody with new thighs, sculpted extra muscles, and muscle calves

007_zps79d5e4d4.jpg

Last edited:

Ash thats looking great. Can tell by the mask ears how refined its going to look.
By the way are those hands stock or ones u made?

Ashkan spent the last few days busy in his garage, but fully dedicated to finish up as much as he can. The result shows, its looking very good so far. We have been emailing back and forth about details and ideas, and finally got to this stage just between effort of three (Crystal, Ashkan, and I). The amazing part is we haven't even had the chance to show our paint apps yet, been so busy sculpting and sewing.

Every new muscle and new adjustment on the figure, the pattern has to be adjusted, but the current result is sure looking promising. Thank you Ashkan and Crystal, couldn't have done it without you two :D

Back