TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom (Punisher suit update!!)

JLBatmanFinal0816121800x593.jpg
I absolutely love this. What are all the parts used tony? Amazing!

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Batman boots done pg.30)

Some have asked so here they are. The boots are two pieces with the muscular calves incorporated. These are designed to have Tony's suits tuck under and then there is no bulge! All the boots that I will make in with Tony (Wolverine, Punisher, Batman, ect) will have the same concept.

Pardon my desk with paint splatter all over it.

batmanboots.jpg

Nice
I tought I saw some muscular calves also available for bodies?
Am I right?

AR Batman 50% Done

Spec
- HT Noland Body

Head- this is the size we are aiming for, a bit smaller than most of the head sculpt on the market. We are aiming for Comic accurate. Sculptor- Ashkan

Gloves- in development right now, there will be two part to keep the wrist articulation.

Boots- in development right now (picture for temporary)

Belt- development right now (picture for temporary)

Cape able to close to a degree

ARBatmanHOC0831121BWversion1280x492copy.jpg

No rear zipper, all sealed up

ARBatman08311211024x716copy.jpg

compare to the original art design

ARBatmanHOC08311212SIZEVScopy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: TonyMeis Custom (AR Batman 50% DONE pg.31)

getting close to year end, its time for anime characters

first, 6" Saint Seiya. 1/6 is coming :wave For any Saint Seiya fans out there, enjoy :yess:

Seiyacasual0902121copy1024x466.jpg

Seiyacasual09021221024x768.jpg

Seiyacasual0902123768x1024.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Saint Seiya pg.31)

I'm a huge saint seiya fan! Looking forward to this!

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Brown Suit Wolvie pg.31)

TONY!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND SIR!! claymore is one of my fav anime!! how much for a suit? and are you going to make the sash's for it aswell??,
i can't belive your making the claymore outfit frickin sooooo Awesome..ok im majorly geeking out now!,lol

TONY!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND SIR!! claymore is one of my fav anime!! how much for a suit? and are you going to make the sash's for it aswell??,
i can't belive your making the claymore outfit frickin sooooo Awesome..ok im majorly geeking out now!,lol

It was originally design for a friend, not going to offer to anyone yet, we would like to see the rest of the custom ourself before moving further with this figure :wink1:

Claymore! Will you be making it to the masses?

Love Claymore :)

Mr Tony i salute you sir!!
Smurfy: you got good taste in anime! amigo!

It was originally design for a friend, not going to offer to anyone yet, we would like to see the rest of the custom ourself before moving further with this figure :wink1:

Claymore! Will you be making it to the masses?

Love Claymore :)

I'd be interested in a Claymore suit too. Really good anime, but I thought it was short-lived.

Back