TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T&C Custom (Jim Lee Batman WIP)

that batman looks great Tony. i'll post some pics of my figs with your capes tomorrow.

Re: T&C Custom (Jim Lee Batman WIP)

DSC07318360x640.jpg

Wolverinesuit1.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (WOLVERINE WIP)

Here are the second Batman neck mod, did this for a good friend. So far just the neck and cape custom, more to come.

DSC07380800x450.jpg

DSC07385450x800.jpg

DSC07386450x800.jpg

DSC07387450x800.jpg

I love the look of the black and grey...what body is that?

EDIT: Just read that it's a custom body...looks awesome!

Last edited:

I love the look of the black and grey...what body is that?

EDIT: Just read that it's a custom body...looks awesome!

The black and grey body is a custom body, a mix with WWE body with Arnold lower legs. Since no company is willing to make a real superhero body, we decide to make one our self. Hope it turnout okay :)

Re: T&C Custom (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

Hi Tony. I got this figure for a bargain today and was just looking around to see if anyone actually tried to maximise it's potential. I saw these pictures and am now completely gobsmacked. Congratulations on an absolutely brilliant job!!!
Question: do you have all the custom clothing items available for sale? Seeing your achievement makes me want to do the same thing to mine. Awesome work, sir.

Re: T&C Custom (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

Hi Tony. I got this figure for a bargain today and was just looking around to see if anyone actually tried to maximise it's potential. I saw these pictures and am now completely gobsmacked. Congratulations on an absolutely brilliant job!!!
Question: do you have all the custom clothing items available for sale? Seeing your achievement makes me want to do the same thing to mine. Awesome work, sir.

Yes, and here you go.....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106692

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104832

Thanks very much, Tony! Time to sort out my list. You'll be hearing from me soon. :)

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic WOLVERINE N BATMAN WIP)

Someone really needs to the do the X-men accessories up (Wolvie Boots, Cyke Rig & boots) as I have the Medicom ones but I don't want to canibalise them ;-p

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic WOLVERINE N BATMAN WIP)

Wolverine is custom but overall looks like stock medicom issue.

Back