TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- Superheros

Its funny how much better these look with cloth capes. Arkham Bats especially. Great stuff, Tony!

I didn't get much time to work with these, but when I do, I'll make it better : )

Awesome job Tony. Now THAT'S the captain America I know and love! Let me know if you plan on offering this suit.

Yes, I always like Capt A, but never really see a good one 1/6 nor 12 inch, but this isn't finish yet, still more things I want to do to make it even better.....

Wow, your workshop must be a fun place to work on 1/6 stuff.

Work shop is fun, but pile of work..... Need time to clean up and organize soon..... seriously

I've been away from the forum for a couple months so my apologies if this has already been asked many times...are you making a MOS cape Tony? If so, when? Thanks buddy, I own most of your Bats capes and the Thor cape...need one of yours for my new MOS!!

Hey tony, I would like to buy a MOS custom cape. How do I go about doing that?

Hi Tony email sent
When you have second can you please let me know what you have.

Thanks. Awesome work. Very impressed!!

the head is the 1/6 HT Classic Predator head. The original head looks like a flower, so I decide to carve the top of the head and make it a bit more dragon like....

Last edited:
Back